Write a new blog
|01-1-2009 - One more day - still no baby
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Well Happy New Year everyone! I sure never thought I would be sitting her still pregnant on this day. I am really in shock. I packed up all my stuff last night and put it all in my car in faith believing that she would come. So, I have to unpack my daily items so that I can now get my shower for today and tomorrow morning.
I still pray that she'll come on her own today or tonight. I just am not feeling any type of signs of it. I have been swelling quite a bit in my legs and feet lately and enough in my hands that I quit wearing my wedding band now too. I stopped wearing the engagement ring during the summer, they are obviously slightly different sizes.
I have to be at the hospital at 5:30 am tomorrow morning. What a crazy time. I am going to have to go to bed at dusk or something just to get enough sleep to get up at 4 am to get a shower and eat first. I am not even sure what I should eat in the morning. I don't want to be really full and have a b/m or something in delivery and stuff. I am so not prepared for this thing.
5 Comments on One more day - still no babynickisanchez24
- Friday, 2 Jan Good luck. It'll be over soon!!! boystruckx2
- Friday, 2 Jan Everything will be great once you see that tiny face! Good luck tomorrow :) amydw1
- Friday, 2 Jan Good luck Kara. I will pray that things go well for you and the baby! jluv
- Thursday, 1 Jan Good luck Kara. I know it's not what you wanted but at least your husband is still home with you. pregolicious
- Thursday, 1 Jan I will pray everything goes well for you! Best wishes tomorrow and Congratulations!