Write a new blog
|05-10-2008 - Maternity Clothes....... how frustrating!
||My mood while writing this blog:|
I've gone maternity clothes shopping twice now and each time I go sooo frustrated!
Will they even invent maternity clothes for petite women!! When I say petite I'm not saying my waist line is but I'm only 5.2" with a 29 inch inside leg! All of the trousers and jeans I have bought need to be taken up as you can't see my feet.
As for tops/shirts etc - how long do they think my arms are?! I also like to see my waist line even though it is disapearing but so far can only find smock tops which are hugggggggge!
On a plus side, i'm 1 day off 16 weeks now! My cold is clearing up - still coughing though and I'm still feeling bubba buzzing around inside of me!
Happy Monday everyone! x
6 Comments on Maternity Clothes....... how frustrating!scottishkate
- Monday, 6 Oct Have you tried Dorothy Perkin's maternity wear? I'm 5' 3" and they're jeans are a pretty good length - they have short, regular or long to choose from. I also bought a pair of size 10 maternity black trousers which are a good length but huge around the waist...have a feeling i might fill that out in time though! xx lilmissk
- Monday, 6 Oct Oh wow. I haven't started looking for clothes yet, but I'm 5'2 also. It looks like maternity pants won't work for me either. I hope you find something better, and get well soon! LeLe0307
- Monday, 6 Oct Maternity Jeans.. STINK.. I am also 5'2 and all the jeans are way too long. I have decided to buy stretch yoga style pants and dresses.. I hate maternity jeans!!! We shouldn't have to pay to have jeans hemmed that we aren't going to wear for very long. : ( : ( : ( I know how you feel!!! surprise3
- Monday, 6 Oct lol, i know what you mean. In the summer it wasn't so bad, i could wear capri maternity pants and they were fine... but now I've had my 3rd pair of maternity pants hemmed! I feel since you have to pay full price they should hem them for you!
At least you're lucky... you only have to go have winter clothes... i had to buy both summer and winter... now that sucks! aarons-mom
- Monday, 6 Oct dont worry dear, u'll get to wear those maternity clothes. u'll see u wont even notice. take care.
=) have a happy and healthy pregnancy. avah-grace,s mammy
- Monday, 6 Oct haha i know how u feel im only 5 ft its like they dont sell trousers for little legs and a big bump haha im nearly confined to wearing sweat pants wat a pain lol ill let you know if i find anything x