Write a new blog
|16-1-2009 - Just had a growth scan
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Had my growth scan, the lil princess was asleep! Firstly, it's 100% a girl ha ha, we saw EVERYTHING lol. So thats three scans showing us it was a girl so hopefully no suprises!
Secondly, I have the normal amount of amniotic fluid surrounding her so thats fab!
Thirdly, she is measuring 32 weeks on her head, 32 weeks on her tummy and 30 weeks on her femur (leg) that did make me laugh because I am a shorty and my legs are only 29 inches inside - she's gonna take after me I think! 32 weeks does fit in with my LMP but my dates up until now went off my 12 week scan - I'm not sure if they will re-ajust my dates ... i'll let you know next week
So definatley no cause for concern which is such a relief, as she was asleep she didn't perform for us like she has done on previous scans but I did see her touch her nose and put her hand up! so cool.
I have got pics but the later you go for the normal scans, the less clear they are so it's not a great piccie but I will put it up to show ya.
Oh, and one of my friends (this is the second one!) who was due 16th march went into labour last night!! eeeeek, waiting for more news
Thanks again for all of your supportive messages x
9 Comments on Just had a growth scanelizabethH
- Saturday, 17 Jan gald everything is ok hun. take care
- Saturday, 17 Jan So glad that everything is ok hun, you can relax now! xx peanutrocks
- Saturday, 17 Jan Fab news so glad all is good. xx RainbowRach
- Saturday, 17 Jan great I am so pleased there is nothing to worry about x scottishkate
- Saturday, 17 Jan Thats great news about your scan. You must be relieved. It will be interesting to see if i have a shorty or a long baby as i'm 5 foot 3 and Stu is 6 foot 1!
Kxx shawna mae
- Saturday, 17 Jan i'm glad all is ok hun! samsara625
- Friday, 16 Jan Fab news ! Sometimes I just think they make you worry unnecceserraly , i know i have spelt that totally wrong but hey im tired lol !!! Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy because you will miss your bump once its gone ! Although you Will have the most beautiful bundle in the whole wild world !!xx New2Mommyhood
- Friday, 16 Jan Great news! How exciting! lilmissk
- Friday, 16 Jan That's good everything is ok! How tall are you? I'm 5'2 and I think my daughter will be short like me. I hope everything works out well with your friend and her baby.