Write a new blog
|24-4-2009 - need some advise from anyone
||My mood while writing this blog:|
well hello girls
how are we all today i need some advise jada have problems going a pooh and when she goes it Lil rock hard lumps i try most things to help her Lil problem nothing seem to working i try sugar water but wasn't sure on how much i try honey water that not working i try water and i try fruit and nothing
is there any thing i can try to fix this i did call my doc today to see if i could get apt for maybe he/she could give me something but they have no apt till next thursday help thanks
8 Comments on need some advise from anyoneTanyaT
- Monday, 27 Apr have you tried karo syrup added to milk? That helped Colton when he was a baby...when he was bigger( like age 4)--- I added a tsp. of mineral oil to his milk or juice (per the Dr.) and that helped too. I would check with your Dr. though...:) welshgirl
- Friday, 24 Apr pure orange juice watered down slightly works too, sometimes cool boiled water can also work. dr will probably give you lactolouse can you ask pharamacy if there is anything she can have? hayley-france
- Friday, 24 Apr Try prunes, prune juice, weetabix and bran flakes...these all helped my little sister when she had problems with constipation.
- Friday, 24 Apr Honey after the age of 12 months is fine....but it's not going to do much for constipation. Prune juice mixed with another juice to make it taste better might work. Also, there are tea's that are made by Traditional Medicines (can be found in the healthfood section), there is one called "smooth move". A bit in a sippy cup might help a lot....I take it and my daughter takes it when we are having troubles. Also, whatever you do...make sure she isn't eating bananas while she's having this problem, it makes it worse. sindi-and-justin
- Friday, 24 Apr do u have purity that side - the prunes purity is fab! Katelyns Mom
- Friday, 24 Apr Just a comment, I would be careful about ever giving a baby honey, I've read that it can be really bad for babies because it can have some kind of spores because honey is considered a raw food. I don't know what the age cutoff is, but I would check on that before ever giving a child honey. As for the constipation, prune juice should really do the trick. tto
- Friday, 24 Apr Try pediatric miralax- works quickly and well with no cramping. Ask pharmacist for dosing. mommy22girls
- Friday, 24 Apr I had the exact same problem with my l'il girl. Give her prune juice, it should do the trick!! Another juice I find works really good if she doesn't like prune juice is V8 fusion. They both work really well for my DD~ hope it helps!!