Write a new blog
|03-2-2010 - we found out one of ryan prob
||My mood while writing this blog:|
some of you know ryan goes to assment nursey for 6 weeks to find what prob he may have well one of the report say that he has brain of 15 mth old when it come to food not sure what she meant by that and also he does have austism witch break my heart he has to go special school in sep and i have to w8 for the rest of the reports now
so here a poem i had found and add some of my own words to it
I would never deny ryan has autism;
he is so much more than a label.
He's a wonderful, sweet loving boy who gives us great happeniness.
Regardless of what people say he's just heaven's very special child.
Putting the pieces together one by one,
we could never say never to our precious little one.
Our lives have changed in many ways, and our love has deepened along our path.
Like a thief in the night, part of ryan was taken from our lives.
No more speaking you do, but I know you hear us calling you.
Look at me, sweetie my patience I offer, along with my hand.
What a mystery autism is to us. There is no map to follow or much history.
Like a puzzle we're putting the pieces together day by day.
Wondering if there's a cure or treatment. Each day I pray for one to happen.
Others look at you with different eyes, but only because they don't realize how special you and many like you are inside.
Only time will tell us how you'll grow.
We'll be here putting the pieces together one by one.
ryan you are our precious little angel from heaven
5 Comments on we found out one of ryan probrooey
- Friday, 5 Feb Sweetie, some thing I saw on here, I think it was under the babies forum somewhere. Someone had posted a video of a little boy with Autisim, and at the end of it, it says: He DOESNT have a disability, he has a DIFFERENT ability! If I find it, I will post you the link. Honey you will get through this, and Ryan will learn in his own way and on his own time. We have a very close friend whos son is autisic, but he always suprises us with what he achieves, so it is possible. xxx ♥Natalie♥
- Thursday, 4 Feb Aww, what a sweet poem. I hope all goes well for your baby gr8scottswife
- Thursday, 4 Feb Awww. I'm glad you discovered what the problem is, but I'm terribly sorry. This will be a trying time for you. I wish you the best. katiebear
- Thursday, 4 Feb I'm very sorry. many prayers. There was lady on tv who broke through her childs autism w/ many exercises daily.I grew up babysitting a autistic child and he was a sweet as could be. I'm thinking about you MummytoHarrison
- Thursday, 4 Feb Whilst not the best news anyone could ever receive, I hope that at least having an answer helps you now move in the right direction. Don't be afraid to ask them to explain anything you don't understand - it's what they are there for. The poem was lovely too.