Write a new blog
|17-3-2010 - scan pics
||My mood while writing this blog:|
my 20 week scan my baby boy he sooo cute i have to go back at 28 weeks and 34 weeks maybe 36 week i have a low line placenta not very low just lil has anyone had this and did it move if it never can you give bith natural ?
oh were name are son reagan dean
7 Comments on scan pics bamamaof4
- Friday, 26 Mar awww G.. you having another boy!!! sooo exciting... hayley-france
- Thursday, 18 Mar Congratulations again! :) They're great pics hun. xxx oogysmommy
- Thursday, 18 Mar yeah! i am so happy for you!!!!!!!! congrats. i have been meaning to write you and let you know how excited i was to see you back when i came back to this site recently myself:) im due sept 26th! again CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! FirstTimeNewMom2Be
- Thursday, 18 Mar Aww, so cute. Just wanted to let you know that 2 weeks ago, I was also told that I have a low lying placenta. My Dr. told me that it will usually move up but I will have to have a scan at 28 weeks to check and see if it has. She said that it's not that serious and that I just have to be careful, ie. no running, lifting or rough sex. If the placenta doesn't move up then the baby will most likely need to be delivered via C-section. Hope this info helps! gr8scottswife
- Wednesday, 17 Mar awesome pics, and congratulations on your newest little boy! shavg
- Wednesday, 17 Mar Awwwww yay!!! I guess right!!! What cute pics!!! Congrats Katie!!! I had a very low placenta with Felix, it was completely covering the birth canal, luckily it did move up. In most cases they do move up, so dont worry too much :) Congrats again. katiebear
- Wednesday, 17 Mar beautiful name. darling baby!