Write a new blog
|13-11-2010 - 1st Blog ever.
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Hi to all you lovely ladies.
This is my first blog ever,since being on IAP;)
I have followed this site while PG with DS but so far never managed to write my own blog.
I have read everyone else's and think they are just great!
So, currently my DS is 15(nearly 16) months old and I am 6w2d PG with baby #2.
I am super excited once again to pregnant and looking forward to the next 8 months.
DS and baby will be just under 2 years apart in age, which I think is great.
Also, here in Australia we just got given 18weeks paid maternity leave!!!
How great is that;)
This means I will not return for work until Baby #2 is atleast 9months old but I am aiming more for 12 lol
Not that I don't love my job, I do, but with 2 children, I know the first year will be extra special to be around.
About the baby's sex, I really don't mind if we have another boy or a girl.
I always wanted my 1st born to be a boy, so my whole pregnancy with DS, I thought I was having a girl because I so badly wanted a boy IYKWIM ;)
Of course I will wait until the birth to find out, as I just loved the suspense last time.
Another big deal that I am really going to have to think through is BIRTH.
Will I or won't I have a c-section again. Will I be given a chance to have a VBAC?
I so just want to experince just the ONE labour pain, atleast, so that I can say as a woman.....Yes I know what Labour is!
But that is all in 8 months away, so I will try and actually focus on getting to 12 weeks first.
Thanks for reading....xx
8 Comments on 1st Blog ever. JK8488
- Monday, 15 Nov Wow 18 weeks paid that is great!!!! Is that all of Australia or just your company? I get up to a total of 12 weeks FMLA (Family medical Leave) only 6-8 at part pay the rest nothing but that is still better then some places!!! I would love to be with my baby that long I think no company should make you go back till after 6 months!!!! HappyPumpkin
- Saturday, 13 Nov My nieces are less than 2 years apart and they are soooo close. My son and our new little one are going to be 3 years apart. The closer they are in age, the harder it initially seems to be, but I think it is sooo worth it in the long run. Good luck and congrats on the 18 weeks! Sounds like Australia sure has their act together on that one!! hayley-france
- Saturday, 13 Nov :) I loved reading this blog! Good luck with your pregnancy and I hope you get the birth you want xxx baby-beiler
- Saturday, 13 Nov 18 weeks is AMAZING!!! wow and paid way to go australia! lissie *team blue*
- Saturday, 13 Nov Congratulations again! jenadamandbaby
- Saturday, 13 Nov i'm pregnant with baby #2 as well and am super excited also! :o) WOW!!!! 18 weeks???? i'm a teacher and only get 6 weeks! and they take all my sick days! you are lucky! that's great you are able to wait to find out about the gender...i am not good with surprises and can't wait to find out!! :o) katiea
- Saturday, 13 Nov im in aus too so was stoked to here we can now get 18 wks mat leave (not that i work but its great for parents as it can be for the working dad too!) hope all goes well with the pregnancy!! here in aus alot of dr's will at least let u try vbac..unless there was a major health risk that caused ur csec in the 1st place ;) best of luck darlin!! p.s ur blog is great! xx ♥Heather♥
- Saturday, 13 Nov Hey best wishes through this your 2nd pregnancy ive watched. Hoping i can join you soon on the pregnancy forums!! We are next time going to have a surprise too and not find out the sex...