Write a new blog
|06-4-2009 - AF is annoying me
||My mood while writing this blog:|
It's really hard to try to follow an ovulation plan when AF just shows up whenever she wants...or not. Over the last few months right before I got off the pill I'd miss my period. My Doc said that's ok - this pill sometimes makes you do that...now that I am off of it AF just comes whenever. Wasn't suppose to start until the 18th...yea, yesterday, light spotting, today same thing. So, should I count yesterday as cycle day 1? Follow a new ovulation calendar? I am so frustrated with this. I just want my period, I want to have a starting point now that I have talked myself into not being afraid of trying everything is all messed up. I burst into tears yesterday about it. Hubby said, it will be fine, don't stress...that's easier said than done. It's all very stressful, emotional, annoying! You know?
5 Comments on AF is annoying meawaitingourangel
- Tuesday, 7 Apr I'm not sure what to tell you about that; I haven't had much experience with irregularity. My friend just had a miscarriage at 8 weeks and has been dealing with the same thing you have been for the past several months. Being frustrated is a common theme, but I agree with the others, try to stay relaxed and keep in touch with your doctors. I'm not sure if an over the counter ovulation kit would help you get a better handle on the things or not. I never used one, but I know someone who has, and she swears by it. Good luck and I'll keep you in my thoughts. MummyYumYum
- Tuesday, 7 Apr I know just how you feel my cycles are also erratic and so its hard to stick to any kind of plan. I have a usual around 35-38 day cycle...this month though ended up being 48 days!!! a record I think for me. Also for some odd reason for four whole months my cycle became short and lasted 28 days and ran like clockwork...well that was until this month. So I now have no idea what to expect and am thrown completely. With my cycles the way they are I have always known that tracking it effortlessly would be near on impossible for me. Instead what I do it just watch and listen to my body...even when I have no idea when to expect it I can usually tell when my body is ovulating and I dont use ovulation predictors either or BBT. The best thing to do is whatever makes you feel happy and relaxed, staying relaxed increases your chances but when you want to get pregnant relaxing is hard thing to do lol. AshleyNicole*TeamPink*
- Tuesday, 7 Apr I know how it is for your cycle to be messed up and I had to be taken off the pill because it messed with my kidney(I also was told I couldn't have kids). I'd probably say have sex daily like Jessicanewmom2be said. My ex and I said we were going to try and just agreed since I wasn't sure I could have kids, but never really wanted to believe the doctors. We both started taking fertile aid and I bought some cheap store brand folic acid pills to help. Within one cycle we did it, now I'm 19 week pregnant today. If you don't really have a almost close cycle, wait a couple of months to get different dates(day mounts) and get a average date, try using it as base to go off of. It helped with me. jessicanewmom2be
- Monday, 6 Apr lol poor u , prolly pretty frustrating , I say if u wanna get pregnant just have sex once a day , and have fun with it, someone once told me in order for a woman too become pregnant she has too be completly relaxed. and not worried , and well if ur worried its prolly kinda hard, I dont much about ovulation but the only advice I can give is relax kick back enjoy ur marraige, also spotting could not be spotting at all could be implantation bleeding which for me lasted as long as a af which was what I found weird all the best of luck sweetie and hope its not ur period and maybe u have implantation bleeding , considering ur so early too get it roosa
- Monday, 6 Apr It is very frustrating when our cycles are all messed up. It shows how little control we have over our bodies and we wish we could control it all, including exactly when we get pregnant. However, some women do have mid cycle spotting around ovulation. It could be that. Either way I have been told that spotting should not be counted as part of AF. AF starts the day you are fully bleeding. I have been spotting a couple of days before AF which isn't abnormal but not the best either. It isn't an optimal cycle, particularly when you want to conceive. It generally means something is a little off. I would give your cycles a few months and see what happens. Your body might just need some time to readjust. Frustrating though! All the best!