Write a new blog
|30-11-2011 - Very Sad
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Well, it's is with a broken heart I write this...
Went to our MFM for our first ultrasound yesterday morning, was so excited to get to see our little one for the first time, husband went with me...things had been going along so well, BP was good, shots were going ok, weight gain was right on schedule...
Well - there was TWO...that's right, two little babies, holy cow, I couldn't believe it. They were measuring about 8 weeks...problem is, they didn't have heartbeats. Dear Husband and I are Heartbroken...how could this happen...
DNC scheduled for Friday, I am nervous never had one...
Back to TTC I guess.
11 Comments on Very Sadsmc
- Friday, 2 Dec Oh no! I am so very sorry to read this. My heart is breaking for you. Wishing you lots of love and comfort at such a sad time. okynot
- Thursday, 1 Dec i am soo, soo sorry : ( That breaks my heart for you! ~*miraclex2*~
- Thursday, 1 Dec (((((HUGS)))))) So sorry luv! TanMansMomma32
- Wednesday, 30 Nov My heart us aching for u both.... Prayers and hugs beebee16
- Wednesday, 30 Nov Oh babe, I am so very sorry. That is just the most devastating thing :0( Big hugs xxx butterfly-angel
- Wednesday, 30 Nov So very very sorry - my heart is broken for you . Hugs 240310
- Wednesday, 30 Nov I'm so sorry :( xxxxx roosa
- Wednesday, 30 Nov oh sweetie, my heart breaks for you!!! I was so hoping and praying this was it for you. I am truly, truly sorry. HUGS!!! mrsw
- Wednesday, 30 Nov my heart aches for you, it'snot fair. As to the D&C, unfortunately it's very simple,quick and barely any pain. Take care of you, HUGS candila
- Wednesday, 30 Nov big hugs for you. There are great forums on here when you need to talk about it! If you have any questions there are a ton of us with similar experiences
- Wednesday, 30 Nov oh no!!!!! i'm so sorry! i'm really so very sorry! don't worry about the procedure - it's not painful, and you'll most likely be unconscious. at least you found out now rather than down the line. =( i can't imagine what you're feeling right now.