Write a new blog
|04-12-2009 - 2nd Ultrasound (with pictures)
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Here are a few picture of the baby I got from the ultrasound. When I first went in there I was told to ask if I wanted pictures, so I asked, and she said "no" and I'm like "excuse me" and she goes "the printer doesnt work in this room, but if you have a usb I have download them onto there" She must have seen the slight devistation on my face and I felt about ready to say I'd just wait till the room with the printer is free, and then she goes "you can buy them from the newsagent at the hospital" I was relieved. I just couldnt handle the thought of not showing the world my baby the same day I saw it.
They did the NT scan and all the results and blood work were fine. I started out with a 1:1035 for Down Syndrome and with my results went up to 1:12122 so I'm pretty please with those odds. The lady I had doing the scan was the same one I had for my 19 week scan with Bonnie, so that was pretty cool! I like having familar people, which is rare when you go through the public system.
Anyway, that's pretty much all that happened, here are some pictures, enjoy!
Ok this picture has got me really puzzled, I know it's too early to tell the sex of the baby, but can anyone please let me know what that thing is between my baby's legs!
5 Comments on 2nd Ultrasound (with pictures)BB2010
- Saturday, 2 Jan I guess it will be a boy for you this time as i can see something in the second last and the last pic.... all the best emmyzma85
- Saturday, 5 Dec I just showed my hubby this and the bottom pic is a lil man! I swear and if that's a little girl we all need to get our eye's checked!!!! Congratulations Kinta!!!! BTW my aunts name is Georgianne, It's after my papa George so I love your middle name! emmyzma85
- Friday, 4 Dec BOY!!!!!!! 6willbefun
- Friday, 4 Dec Congrats! that soo cute! i cant freekin wait! i have a week and a half, dec14! cant wait!!! ur sooo lucky! kinta
- Friday, 4 Dec Thats what I think...I guess I'll have to wait another 7 weeks to find out! lol