Write a new blog
|31-1-2011 - My poor sister
||My mood while writing this blog:|
I have written about my sister on here in a blog in the past. She was pregnant with me. She was actually due only 2 weeks before me it was so exciting!!! Well.. she had a blightum ovum so when she went in for her 8 week sonogram they saw no baby but a sac and her body thought it was pregnant but she wasn't. So anyways she had to have a d&c. Well they finally started trying again and they got pregnant right away! She is 5 weeks right now! Well she text me today that after she got done with the gym she had some pink spotting. I was not that worried when I heard that many people spot when they are in pregnancy especialy that early. But then she just text me saying she is getting cramping. UGH I do not want to see my sister have to go through this again. They want a baby so bad!!! Please Pray for her. I hope that in the end she has a healthy happy baby!!
It makes me feel kind of guilty. I have not had a miscarriage before and I know i am so lucky to not have done through that. But also they have been trying and this baby now was a suprise for us. It just makes me feel guilty... Anyways thank you for listening guys!
6 Comments on My poor sisternewmumma2b
- Thursday, 3 Feb your sister is in my thoughts. i had a miscarriage and then fell pregnant straight away and i had on and off bleeding right upto 11 weeks and now im 20 weeks and expecting a boy. i hope things turn out for the better for her xx steffiy
- Tuesday, 1 Feb You sister is in our prayers....Please don't feel guilty I am sure she in no way blames/envys you and is just happy that you are healthy... Sending healing thoughts her way proudmommyof3♥
- Monday, 31 Jan Poor gal.. I will definitely be praying for her & her little bean! Kimbeenjosh
- Monday, 31 Jan Yeah I guess we kinda forget how lucky we are to actually BE pregnant and have decently healthy pregnancies so far. I go to the dr. every week, to get checked, to make sure my cervix isn't opening, but everything seems to look good so far. My job is sort of hard on me, being a cashier at wal-mart I am going to tell my Mgr's that my dr. said that I need to be on the express lane only. It is just too hard trying to life like 6 gallons of milk in a row, plus laundry detergent, etc. People don't know and they can't feel bad-ultimately if anything happened to my baby I would blame myself for not forcing my boss's to put me on the express lane. stickybean2011
- Monday, 31 Jan I went through the same exact thing about 2 years ago and I blamed myself that i wasn't able to have anymore children and I felt like I was a failure. I ended up having 4 m/c then i FINALLY got pregnant with this one. If she does end up misscarrying.. just be there for her and help her keep her mind off it.. She'll need it 4th baby due in june
- Monday, 31 Jan ive lost a baby very early its how i found i was pregnant and my youngest we almost lost him at 28wks he was born premature had 3month stay in nicu i can relate to her on losing a baby and almost losing one and i can relate to you as well cause with this baby im pregnant with now im having complications but still pregnant my best friend since six grade that is like sister to me we were pregnant at same time she was due 6wks before me and she lost hers when i was like 7 or 8wks i feel so guilty too cause we were so happy bout having baby close to same time and now she see's me getting bigger and preparing for a new baby while she has been struggling to get pregnant and hasnt had any luck