Write a new blog
|13-8-2008 - Goodbye my angel
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Extremley Sad & Angry
Baby’s going to Heaven:
I just wanted to say goodbye & good luck & may u all have beautiful healthy babies. My journey ends now at 14 weeks. We found out yesterday that our little cashew is very sick & is unlikely to survive the pregnancy or if it does, it won’t last many hours after birth.
When testing for chromosome abnormalities they look at the fluid thickness behind the neck. The “normal” baby has 1-2.5mm of fluid … a baby with an abnormality has up to 6mm … Our baby had 14.5mm. It also has serious heart problems. At the same time we found out it is a girl.
I am still numb with the news & the ultimatum we were given is heart wrenching. Keep her knowing she will die before birth or hours after, or make the decision to … well you know! Anyway I am sorry to be so depressing I just wanted to say goodbye.
Love & best wishes to you all. xox
5 Comments on Goodbye my angelAliwitbaby
- Thursday, 14 Aug xoxox J9
- Wednesday, 13 Aug i just saw your post and wanted to say that I am just so so sorry about what is happening to you right now... I can completely understand and empathize with your situation as we were faced with your predicament in February with our first baby... our baby didn't have a brain or skull and so could have died at any time or would certainly have died after birth... We opted to terminate the pregnancy and send our baby to heaven to be with our grandparents... I really don't think there is a 'right' or 'wrong' decision or one that is easier than the other... I pray for you as you decide what to do and hope that you find comfort in each others love... This is a terrible time and there is really nothing anyone can say to ease your pain... I just want you to know that I know your pain and my heart goes out to you...
take care and please feel free to message me if you ever want someone to talk to about this
Janine xxxooo kissi penny
- Wednesday, 13 Aug my thoughts & prayers are with you & your family now with this tragic situation. i am so sorry. x o x o x o amber325
- Wednesday, 13 Aug I am so sorry to hear such news.... my thoughts and prayers will be with you. Julianna
- Wednesday, 13 Aug I am so sorry. My heart aches for you! I send you my prayers.