Write a new blog
|10-2-2011 - Watch me shake my fat ass !
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Weighing in at 137 pounds (62kg) is 9 week pregnant "sumo mumma". Heavy weight champion of her body!!!! Sumo mumma has worked hard to get to the heavy weights. Increasing her blood volume 20%, Developing a womb the size of a grapefruit and of course eating anything that crosses her path.
And the crowd cheers! Rrrooooaaaaarrrrr!
Hi my name is Lains and I am sumo mumma! Omg I'm huge! Is this normal?
When I got pregnant I was 130 pounds (59kg) I'm 2 days short of 9 weeks and am like Oprah before her crash diets. (love you Oprah) ..... Side note, the correct spelling of Oprah is actually in spell check - she really does rule the world.
Now, back to my fatness. Ive gained 7 pounds (3kg) When in leggings my legs look like sausages in a tight casing. When in baggy jeans, my legs look like sausages in tight casing. And when nude my legs look like giant white tree trunks. My clothes don't fit and its annoying.
I am happy yet ashamed to admit I've hardly exercised at all but I have started a circuit class weekly, I'm starting yoga in the next few weeks and intend to start walking dog daily again (dog has been sick so vet banned him from walks for 2 weeks)
My food is 80% healthy and fresh fruits and veg. I don't have caffeine and only have one soda/soft drink per week. In the 9 weeks I've had McDonalds twice but that's about the worse of it.
Is this normal? How big are you ladies? Should I be worried?
Don't get me wrong, I'm at one with my fatness. We're bff's. My fat ass follows me everywhere, we love hanging out. Albeit my ass shows up everywhere 3 minutes after me. But we stick together.
I'm embracing my weight and love all aspects of being pregnant. I'm just concerned I'm way ahead of my game!
Lots of love.
14 Comments on Watch me shake my fat ass !trulyblessed
- Thursday, 10 Mar lol, ur too funny! I feel u though, most of my clothes don't fit any more and am going to have to buy size 12 soon! Think its more pronounced when u have always been slim, I put on so much weight with my first pregnancy but lost it all after. I have put a bit on now but am still not as big as I was at this stage with my first, didn't help then that I ate every 2 hours; it felt like I was starving all the time! Anyways, I just saw ur picture and u look just fine...cute bump and ass too! NewMama14
- Saturday, 12 Feb 137lbs, you're skinny!! I wish I was back at my regular weight (140-145)!! damnkat
- Friday, 11 Feb I lost 5 kg in my first trimester and by the time I gave birth I had gained 1kg during my entire pregnancy. I was all belly. Unless you were looking at me side on you would not have known I was pregnant. It really depends on your body type and genes. Some people put on weight and some don't, just think about that precious little baby you are growing and eat as many burgers as you want! Soon you will have a huge rack to go with that butt, so it will take the attention off your so-called fat ass! emmyslittlegirl
- Thursday, 10 Feb I would not be worried at all!! I had the samething happen to me with my first but i bet you that the baby in your tummy is a boy!! :D My first i gained weight like crazy and had a and my second i have lost weight like crazy and im having a girl!! katmoma
- Thursday, 10 Feb i think everythign sounds fine you have between 20 to 30kgs to gain while being pregs so i think for 9 weeks your doing fine. just keep up with healhty foods and walking and or doing somthign and you will do fine.. pregnacny can take its complate control over our bodys but oh so worth it lol. Bethany13
- Thursday, 10 Feb I thought I was the only one! I am 8 weeks and 3 days. Pre-pregnancy weight was 123 and I am weighing in at right under 129. I have one pair of slacks that I can slide over my fat ass that I wear to work but I can't button them and barely can zip them. I haven't even really attempted to put on any of my jeans because I'd probably tear them down the center. I bought this really cool thing at Target today though called a BeBand that is the same material that is in the waist of maternity pants but it's just detached and you can wear it over any of your regular pants (if you can get your pants over your butt that is). You can leave your pants unbuttoned and it holds them in place. I can't tell you how many people have asked me if I'm having twins. Jerks!!! caraj
- Thursday, 10 Feb lol dont worry im 8weeks today and i think ive put on just as much as you maybe a lil more=) im not going to weigh my self cause the scales hate me lol. how tall are you anyway?according to my licence im 169cms, and b4 i got preggo was 64kg. kimkayb
- Thursday, 10 Feb Oh please, I'm afraid Lains that I'd have to see some pictures to see proof that you are indeed this "fat ass"!!! I'm sure you look awesome and remember you have a growing little precious miracle inside you! monika00
- Thursday, 10 Feb Lains..lol. Relax... i am not sure how tall you are but i havent weighed as much as you since i was 13 yrs old. i am overwieght and even more so since i didn't lose 16 pds from my first preggy since i got preggy only 6 weeks after the lose. . i plan on losing over 30 pds. after this baby. before i consider another baby preggy. Dont worry you sound not fat... i know its hard to see yourself larger but stay healthy and you will be fine... go for walks everyday for 30 min or so and eat low sodium or sugar after 7 or so... I sm not llwoed to exciersie b/c of bed rest... Good luck and get your hubby to say nice things.. i get mine too he does it on his own now helps me feel pretty. :O) toomanyyrs
- Thursday, 10 Feb OMG lains It was all I could not to pee myself lol at what you wrote that was so well put and funny. Hun I am sure you look amazing and are glowing. YOU ARE NOT FAT!!! From what I can tell from my friends and family that have had babies you are normal. letthisonestick
- Thursday, 10 Feb At 16 weeks I have gained 15 pounds...I have no idea how much my ass has gained, I refuse to weigh it! There's a lot of water weight involved. I think I'll probably just be having a 30 pound baby ;) Baby-Fever
- Thursday, 10 Feb I gained 20 lbs in my first trimester and so far nothing else since week 12. I am 21 weeks now. I am pregnant with a girl and I have also gained quite an ass! Ali*L
- Thursday, 10 Feb Maybe it is a girl! I gained a ton of weight really early on...I think about 10lbs or so. My BUTT got bigger! I had to go buy large panties bc my mediums were..um, not covering it. =/ With my son I s-l-o-w-l-y gained and was all belly. DiandClover
- Thursday, 10 Feb I gained 15 lbs my first trimester, then my gain slowed down, and total I only gained about 25 lbs. You seem to be eating well, so this is likely just your body reacting to pregnancy. Water retention and your increased blood volume is a big part of the weight. Have you had your blood pressure checked? If it is on the higher side you might want to talk to your doctor about whether or not some of the gain is due to excess water retention (a side effect of high blood pressure). I know you are loving your pregnancy, and weight gain comes with the territory. Exercise is important in pregnancy, just make sure you use it to stay healthy and not to 'diet.' You're gorgeous!