Write a new blog
|26-4-2011 - Hmmm, Hmmm, Yes, Oh, Hmmm, Yes! ... It’s not what you think!
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Hmmm, Hmmm, Yes, Oh, Hmmm, Yes! ... It’s not what you think!
“Lains Shut Up” is something I hear at least 2-3 times per night. Or, “You’re doing it again”. Or, perhaps even better, I’m fast asleep ZZZzzzzz and OUCH, I have a kick to the shin!
Hmmm, Hmmm, Yes, Oh, Hmmm ... this ladies, is my new habit! Sleep talking! It is driving both hubby and I mad!
It started about 3 weeks ago and has happened every night since. Sometimes I know I am doing it and wake myself up, other nights I have no idea, until Daniel wakes me! Some mornings I wake up feeling fresh as a daisy, only to discover my poor handsome husband (who is 6’4) squashed on the couch, trying to sleep!
It is very frustrating and I have done as much research as possible and have not found anything to explain it! I thought maybe it’s my dreams, as they have been way way out there! Allow to explain just one or two.
Oh and believe me, I get bored as hell when someone explains their dreams to me so I promise to keep them short, sharp and to the point.
1) Sexually explicit. Me, Daniel, some random guy in a mask, basically making a XXX film (It was pretty hot by the way, kinky)! Next thing I know, random mask guy is chasing me and shooting me in the vajayjay with a gun that shoots out 1000 toothpicks at a time! Needless to say by the end on the dream, my beaver looked more like a hedgehog!
2) Jail. Not sure how or why I was there, but I was covered in tattoos, all over my face, I was shooting up and pregnant. All whilst wearing a lovely orange jump suit with ankle shackles!
3) I was at home with a new born baby called Hayley Brown. She was mine apparently but I couldn’t remember giving birth or anything. Daniel kept making me breast feed it and I was screaming as I hated the baby and knew it wasn’t mine! I was crying telling Daniel it can’t be our baby and that I am still pregnant! This dream was awful and finally ended when I made Daniel take me for an ultrasound to prove I was pregnant!
So, although that’s only three of them, all my dreams are this weird and full on and VIVID! So, I know vivid dreams are definitely a pregnancy symptom, so I am thinking maybe the sleep talking goes hand in hand with it?
We have set up a spare bed in the baby’s room (we only have a two bedroom house) so as Dan can sleep in there if need be, rather than on the couch!
Apparently it’s not so much talking as it is moaning and grunting! Very Odd!
Anyone else experiencing this?
4 Comments on Hmmm, Hmmm, Yes, Oh, Hmmm, Yes! ... It’s not what you think! kimkayb
- Wednesday, 27 Apr Oh my goodness, I always look forward to reading your blogs, they are always awesome!!!! I laughed out loud as usual. I'll have to get back w/ you once I get pregnant to see if I'm crazy too. Just kidding. Your poor Daniel :( How bruised are your legs?? XOXOXO Ali*L
- Wednesday, 27 Apr Ok..I have to share one recent dream...just because it did seem very symbolic and it made me laugh! In my dream, my (now 2 yo) son was 2 weeks old. His boy parts were broken or something so I CUT HIM OPEN to implant a TINY UTERUS! lmao! In my dream I was even giving him antibiotics to help prevent infection...then, as I came closer to waking up, my conscious mind took over and I realized that when I implanted I didn't attach it to anything AND I didn't even put it underneath the stomach muscles! I am having a baby girl...so I think my mind is trying to come to terms with having a daughter this time! LOL As with any dream, there was a lot more to it...a certain carnival feeling that I couldn't explain if I wanted to! As for your sleep-moaning....well, I always tend to sleep-walk and talk if I eat too close to bedtime. The only suggestion I can give, sorry. But try to eat foods that are low in carbs/sugar if you are going to eat right before bed and see if that helps. ;) stacka
- Tuesday, 26 Apr Apparently the sexual content dreams can signify losing our bodies and the way we see ourselves sexually in our new form. I have them EVERY NIGHT! I even wake up orgasming they are so vivid. and so damn good.! gma1918
- Tuesday, 26 Apr I'm a sleep talker so I don't know if my hubs would notice anything different. My dreams have NOT been nearly as vivid as yours, though.