Write a new blog
|29-6-2011 - Cutting it close 36 weeks 6 days
||My mood while writing this blog:|
36 Weeks 6 days pregnant with 22 days to go. BOY, am I cutting it close getting things prepared! My last pregnancy, the nursery was finished and I had my baby by now, EEK! The baby room is painted. There is still trim to be painted and the closet needs painted. I bought all new shelves for the closet, which I still need to install. I have to hang a roller blind, curtain rod and curtains. My husband and father just put the furniture in the room. No clothes are put out or hung yet. No bag is packed yet. Tonight I purchased 2 wall decal kits. One is a large tree to grow out of the grass I painted at the bottom of the wall. The other decal set has animals, sun, clouds, frog and cat tails oh, yah, that reminds me I need to paint a pond for the frog. I run 2 businesses and sales tax, inventory, orders need to be done AND I have to get our antiques store ready for the 4th of July. UMM ALSO, reminds me, my birthday is the 5th and I have to get my license and tags renewed. Holy cow, I also have a hair appointment. If this baby comes early I am SERIOUSLY UNPREPARED! How does this happen? How does a 9 month event sneak up on me? No wonder I'm not sleeping. I know some of these things can wait until after the baby comes but, who the heck wants to be painting while breast feeding and looking after a new born? I need to double up and get to work. I have an ultrasound tomorrow! It may be my last before he gets here. I am really excited to meet him. I just want to be able to relax and enjoy it at the same time. That's it for now!
5 Comments on Cutting it close 36 weeks 6 daysBeegee
- Friday, 1 Jul Lol, no time for blog writing, you need to be painting! kimkayb
- Thursday, 30 Jun I know, how does that happen??? How does one think oh I have plenty of time & then run out! Life, life I tell you. It's always something. You'll manage to get it done. That's what that nesting instinct is for, lol. excited.4.our.first
- Thursday, 30 Jun Lol I was ready months ago, and then kept remembering things we still needed. Now we are 100% ready for her! I would just get the most important and the biggest jobs done now. Like you say, you dont want to end up with a huge project while looking after the newborn. lains
- Wednesday, 29 Jun Hahahah I am the complete oposite! Everything has been prepared since week 16! LOL! I am impatiently waiting for my bundle to arrive! x snooks
- Wednesday, 29 Jun Too funny! My hubby and I are in business for self and have decided to take a 4 day weekend to get everything prepared. We normally take SUN/MON off. With July 1 being a holiday we are scooping the whole four days off. Looking forward to making some sense out of my ToDo list. I want to clean out my fridge and pantry so I can stock up on food to fling together. Hubby made new shelves in Baby's closet. Still have some painting to do and some clothing to sort. I feel really good about having the hospital bag packed, though. We build homes and we have a Start date on my delivery date. What were we thinking? Talk about pressure to have Baby early. Good luck! You are not alone. I'm sure the world won't stop turning if everything isn't Just So when baby arrives.