Write a new blog
|11-11-2008 - Was that a kick?
||My mood while writing this blog:|
So, last Wednesday (Nov 5) I felt something that I thought was a kick, but I wasn't too sure. It was simply the feeling of bubbles popping in a region below my belly button. I've been reading stories from other ladies due around the same time, and they are starting to experience the same thing. I think it's safe to say now that I felt a kick! It was weird because the area felt very sensitive afterwards. I know it's my uterus because if I sit too close to my desk and hit that area, it feels very different than the rest of my stomach. Yay for kicks!
6 Comments on Was that a kick?jennlb30
- Friday, 14 Nov I can't wait to feel my baby kick!! sheisaqueen
- Wednesday, 12 Nov YYYYAAAAAYYYYYY!!!! IM HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!
It's such a wonderful experience to feel your baby for the first time. *smile* Tylers Mum
- Wednesday, 12 Nov Thats so excitin! Congratulations! i remember my first kick :) Just felt i'd been poked softly in the stomach, but from the other side hehe. My boy is so big and strong now, he gets under my ribs and kicks :( painful but still so lovely. AmyBradford922
- Tuesday, 11 Nov OMG.... A kick!!!! I can't waitl. I'm 13 weeks and I keep hoping that I'll feel something soon. Since its my first, I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be waiting for except for what everyone tells me (like the bubbles). Congrats. Thats one to put in the baby book! 4timesthelove
- Tuesday, 11 Nov Awww congratulations for the belly bean kicking
- Tuesday, 11 Nov yeeh it sounds like moving, it felt like bubbles for mee tooo :D and sometimes it was kinda annoying cos it was like bubbles that neededing popping but werent haha ,, congrats xx