Write a new blog
|17-11-2008 - Crazy dreams
||My mood while writing this blog:|
I've seen on this site a few times where women were having some wild dreams during pregnancy. I can finally join the club.
Last week I started having dreams about my ex... yes, those type of dreams. lol We broke up this summer, and our relationship ended very badly. Last month he was in town on leave and he called me to talk. We talked and he explained a lot to me so now I understand why things were the way they were with us. I'm wondering if I'm having these dreams because I'm no longer mad at him. Well, no matter how much we argued during our relationship, we were never lacking in that department. Sorry, TMI. Anyway, I've been dreaming about those nights lately. Only difference is, in my dreams I am pregnant with a big belly. It's so random, but God knows I'm enjoying those dreams. If only my real life experiences were as fulfilling... *sigh*. I've been so tempted to call him because of these dreams, but luckily he's stationed in Germany and won't be back to the states until next year. Hopefully by then this is out of my system.
I also have dreams that I have a daughter, but in my dreams the baby looks just like my mom's baby pictures. I will be a little upset if my baby looks more like my mom than me, although I look a lot like my mom. lol
Anyone else having crazy dreams?
5 Comments on Crazy dreamsJadedpoet
- Sunday, 30 Nov LOL something about pregnancy makes you have freaky deaky dreams! I had them and man where they DETAILED!! hahaha ......and about my ex as well *cough* bezzi44
- Friday, 21 Nov Hey, at least your dreams are "good" rather than nightmares about losing the baby or not being able to take care of it!
Enjoy them! pumkinbaby
- Tuesday, 18 Nov I have been having crazy dreams my self I had 1-2 about 1 ex then three weeks later it was with my other ex and boy was that a doozy !!!!!! My mom even had a dream where one of my ex was in bed with me and she told him a thing or two LOL ! AmyBradford922
- Tuesday, 18 Nov OMG K! That is exactly what happened with me. I am married to the man of my dreams and for alomst 2 weeks straight, I dreampt of my ex. So, I thought it was a sign and called him. He was surprised to hear from me but we started talking and basically he just ended badly with his girlfriend and just despritly needed someone who he trusted to talk to. It was amazing to talk to him again (and we didn't end badly or anything, just out of love... we were great friends before I met my husband and he even came to my wedding). But its amazing how that works.... but yeah, I did call and it was just the sweetest thing. I hope they get better for you! MAMAjo ♥
- Tuesday, 18 Nov YES!!! i have CRAZY dreams!!! everyone is ALWAYS drowning in my dreams! =(