Write a new blog
|13-4-2009 - Appt 4/13/09
||My mood while writing this blog:|
I had an ultrasound and Kaydence is head down, but facing the wrong way. Her back is facing my back and I hear that can make for a hard delivery. Please flip over, baby!!!! Also, she is weighing 5 lbs 12oz. I'm concerned that she is a bit small, but the doctor said relative to my size and build, she's perfect.
Her heartrate was 131 which is slower than normal, but she was sleep so that's probably why. I now weigh 150 lbs, and my blood pressure was 132/74 (pretty high for me, but the doctor isn't concerned). My GBS test came back negative, too.
So, all is well! Now I just need to move and have my baby shower, then she can be born!
13 Comments on Appt 4/13/09karenbg
- Thursday, 16 Apr Wow! Getting closer! So exciting and nerve wracking all at the same time! I hope she twists around, too...When is your shower going to be? LilMrsK
- Tuesday, 14 Apr So glad things are going great for you two! Here's hoping that she turns the other direction for you! babybell
- Monday, 13 Apr Sounds all good ! I'm sure your baby will lock into a good postition when she is ready !! Well, we are ALL getting soo close now ! ahhh. hehe happyinvention
- Monday, 13 Apr owchies to back labor! little miss is head down, but she is looking sideways. that's a pretty easy fix on her behalf, so the LEAST she can do is turn around :)
little miss is also weighing in smaller than some peoples, 5 1/2 lbs. im 5'3" though, and big babies don't run in my family at all. I'm shooting for 7lbs or under :) my OB is thrilled for the small baby- after 30 years she said there are less complications :) lets hope so!
small bebes ROCK! RileyJaydensMom
- Monday, 13 Apr good to hear your doing so well. Riley was born face up and that's why they think it took him so long to come down. If you get an epidural you will be fine if not you might be in for a longer delivery. but hopefully she will flip on her own. good luck ~Pretty-Pink86~
- Monday, 13 Apr awww, well maybe she will turn around right before delivery. Mandy Irish Mommy
- Monday, 13 Apr if doc says evrything is fine i would not worry...babys is well and happy. when r ya moving? were moving this weekend cant wait.. mama25
- Monday, 13 Apr O MY!! WELL AT LEAST SHE IS HEAD DOWN...THE DOCTORS HAVE A WAY TO TURN HER AROUND WHEN YOU GO INTO LABOR. UMM I WONDER IF IM GETTING ANOTHER ULTRASOUND. MY NEXT APPT IS ON THE 20TH. I GOT A FEELING THAT SHE IS GONNA BE HERE NEXT WEEKEND. MY SON SAID THAT HIS SISTER IS COMING ON HIS BDAY WHICH IS THIS FRIDAY!!! UMM IS HE SERIOUS?? LOL!!! aloha.ma
- Monday, 13 Apr Dont worry...Aiyana was 8 days late and only weighed 5 lb 11oz...and she was prefectly healthy! I cant believe your already 36 weeks....just seems like yesterday you found out...time fly's huh? starnet
- Monday, 13 Apr Oh My your all most there!!
I hope baby Kaydence turns the right way by the time she gets here! missyv28 (pink)
- Monday, 13 Apr Okay baby kadence you need to flip so your momma won't have a long painful delivery! My friend had a back labor for her and it was very painful. The epidural didn't work. MelissaJoanne
- Monday, 13 Apr There are exercises that you can do to flip her around the right way. I managed to turn my daughter. :-) Basically, spend as much time on your hands and knees as you possibly can, and let Kaydence and gravity do the rest of the work. gwendalyne
- Monday, 13 Apr I'm sure she will turn the right way...glad everything is going good...not much longer!