Write a new blog
|17-1-2009 - blah...
||My mood while writing this blog:|
ok, I feel kind of silly writing this, but I am so frustrated right now. I have 3 kids already and I am pregnant with my 4th. I am so tired of hearing my kids fight and making messes. I know that most of you people don't understand bc this is like your first or second pregnancy. I am so stressed out. My family lives in Mississippi. My husband's family lives an hr away. So, I basically get no help at all. I am worried about after the baby is born if I can handle it. My 5 yr old is in kindergarten this year. Which means I will have to be up all night with the baby and then get up early and get her ready for school. It's not like I can just go back to bed and sleep with the baby bc I also have a 3 yr old. So, it's usually just me and my kiddo's here.
I get on here to chat with people so I can have some adult time, but it seems like most people never respond to me. When I go to my week forum no one really respond's to me. When I comment on people's page they really don't have anything to say. ( not everyone, just most:) Maybe, it's bc I am preg with my 4th. I don't know. Maybe it's just my horomones going crazy. Maybe it's really nothing at all. All I know is I am ready to have this baby. I miss my family and I feel like a fat cow. Sorry ladies, I just had to vent...
7 Comments on blah...twoboysoneinheaven
- Tuesday, 20 Jan I have had two, pregnant with my third. My son passed away when he was 15 months.. but for those first 15 months I kind of got a very small taste of what you are going through. I can't image having three kids and being pregnant! It was hard with even 2 and my husband left for basic training for 5 months and I had to do it all on my own on top of working a full time job. I just keep thinking about how it would be with a 4 year old a 2 year old and a newborn! My hubby says he wants 10 kids (yeah ok!) so I'm sure I will experience what you are going through sometime in my life. just know that we are here for you whenever you need to vent! hang in there! bezzi44
- Sunday, 18 Jan OOHHHHH. I can't imagine how some of you ladies who have young kids AND and a new born at home. Crap, I'm even sending my son (3) to day care while I'm off work with this baby. I've always worked too so I really don't know what it's like to be a SAHM. I honeslty don't know if I could do it.
I have a few friends that stay home and I know they go crazy too.
If last night was a glimpse of what my kids will be like wit the baby, I don't know what I'm going to do!!! I don't envy you at all!
Good luck. Baby will be here soon. LABOR DUST!!!! jocy79
- Sunday, 18 Jan First of all, you look gorgeous! You will soon get your body back, so don't worry about how you look, you'll only get prettier. :) This is my first baby so i can't say i know how you feel first hand. I have a friend though who has 2 children aged 10 and six and she's 24/7 at home with them, since there's no one else to take are of them. Well, except of the time they are in school. So i know from what she's telling me, how hard it is, not to have an adult to talk to. In addition, her husband does not allow her to go anywhere if he's not with her (can you believe that???) so, she's always at home! I don't know how she holds on, i would be nuts by now. You and your husband seem to get on well so at least you have that! Try to calm down, perhaps it's your hormones talking! :) With 4 children it sure is hard but they will grow up faster than you think! Hang on girl! I'm sure you have the strength to deal with everything! (Sorry about my english, it's not my native language) J*MienAndD*Andre*sMomee
- Sunday, 18 Jan I really give you props cuz I'm going nuts and it's just my husband and our son I could imagine a bigger family. I really wouldn't know wut to do. I know how u feel bout the comments and our week comment thing cuz they do the same to me. I think some people have their buddies and will comment to them only or IDK but ya I add comments on there and they just ignore but oh well I have a few nice people that comment on my blogs an my profile...Hopefully we will be done like sometime very soon. LABOR DUST UR WAY.... child4
- Sunday, 18 Jan Hey Sweetie you are feeling just the way I did the week before I delivered which was last week. It will all work out. I was feeling very overwhelmed and exhausted in cleaning up after everyone or unable to that I felt like the worst Mom in the world screaming like a ragining idiot to pick up after themselves. I am still struggling with it a little bit this week but I also have been having a little bit of the baby blues. I really think the hormones are changing rapidly when you are this close to delivery. In fact I mentioned to dh I really think that is why it was so rough my week prior to delivery. iwas a bear!! Maybe this is a good thing so to speak. Maybe you will deliver real soon. I also have four children and your routine will work out even with a three year old. Does she or he nap still? Maybe you can nap when they nap. What about preschool or headstart too? well I hope you feel better soon. sorry for miss spellings nursing and pecking at the keyboard. Write anytime. Have a good day.
- Sunday, 18 Jan LOL, I know what you mean by sometimes feeling like you get no response on the forums. I have vented so much about my crazy life sometimes I think they get tired of reading it so they just pretend I didn't say anything, hehe. I completely understand your frustrations, I hope you feel better and get some relief soon. jessberr31
- Sunday, 18 Jan Oh GIRL! I feel your pain! I'm in the same situation. I'm a single mom and no fam to really help me out. I've lost touch with a lot of my friends during this pg b/c I don't go out anymore and they are busy with their lives. The few friends I do have that help me I am so thankful for though. My kids are 7,5,3 then this new baby. Thank goodness my kids aren't toooooo bad. My 3 year old is so eastgoing and calm so I guess I'm lucky there. She will sit on my bed and watch cartoons and let me sleep, lol! My boys however are a diff story. Boys will be boys though. And the messes I can totally relate to. I'm so tired of screaming and yelling like a drill sargent some days. But its not as bad as it used to be. I have my boys cleaning up more now since I refused to keep on cleaning up behind them constantly. Hang in there and try not to doubt yourself. You can do it! If I can anyone can!