Write a new blog
|22-10-2008 - Question
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Ok so my belly has been itching SOOOOO bad lately, Obviously Im growing some more, but heres my question. I have heard from some people that scratching your tummy can cause stretch marks.....what have you heard or experienced? Thanks
5 Comments on Questionmandy85
- Thursday, 23 Oct I'm starting to get alot of stretch marks :-( and I use that coco butter lotion twice a day and its not working but my belly wasnt itchy and I got them.. Beauti
- Thursday, 23 Oct Well as you already know, I have stretch marks, but I didn't itch before, or while I have them. It's prolly just dry skin.
- Wednesday, 22 Oct my belly is CONSTANTLY itchy and i havent gotten any stretch marks and i'm almost 36 weeks, and i scratch ALL the time.....stretch marks are hereditary so weather you itch your stomach or not isnt going to determine weather you do or dont get them!! LuvinBrayden
- Wednesday, 22 Oct thanks everyone!!! definately will use extra lotion :) taelynnzmommy
- Wednesday, 22 Oct Pregnant bellies are itchy bellies! lol. I find putting lotion on my belly soothes the itchiness some but my friend said that she scratched her belly and noticed some stretchmarks come up afterwards...i dont know how it would cause them though?!?! I wouldnt wanna chance it though!