Write a new blog
|10-6-2011 - Alexander has arrived
||My mood while writing this blog:|
I have updated a birth story for our son Alexander who arrived after 34 hours of labor and a delivery that almost lead to an emergency C section (but thankfully it didn't) he was born June 9th at 12:50 am weighed 7pounds and was 20.5 inches long. He is perfect! We will be going home tomorrow fromt he hospital but as for now we are just learning how to breast feed and trying to catch up on some much needed rest. More to follow as we get settled. Thanks to everyone that has followed us throughout this whole parenthood thing. We finally made it and I feel so blessed.
6 Comments on Alexander has arrivedLadyJade
- Monday, 13 Jun Congratulations!!!! 34 hours! Well done !!!!!!!!!!! lilpumpkin
- Sunday, 12 Jun I am so excited for you :) what a journey...and well worth it :) enjoy your lil one - and best wishes to your new family :) katmoma
- Sunday, 12 Jun yay congrats hun hope you are both great. hope you still stick around to catch up with and keep us updated on your new lil family :) roosa
- Saturday, 11 Jun Congratulations! Enjoy your little miracle and hope you get some well deserved rest. xox babydust08
- Friday, 10 Jun I am so thrilled for you guys. You both deserved this little guy. The two of you are going to be amazing parents. :) Huge congrats to the new mommy and daddy! You must be so proud!! brandy1015
- Friday, 10 Jun Congrats! That was a very long labor, good job mama!