Write a new blog
|01-3-2010 - 38 wk belly pics and a big thanks!
||My mood while writing this blog:|
The end of my very last pregnancy is finally coming to an end. One more week and Odin Dale Mahler will be in our arms instead of in my pelvis and entire upper torso!!
This pregnancy has really flown for me. I am amazed I have been able to keep up with the twins without the help of anyone... I am patting myself on the back for that one! My hubby spent all but the last month of my pregnancy working out of town during the weeks, home on wknds... but the last month they have had local jobs so he is home at night, but not till half an hour before bed time... so he's not much help there either.... Ahh well... kinda sad but I am looking forward to a 3-4 day stay in the hospital - VACATION! lmao - ok, not really, but it will be nice to NOT have to cook 3 meals a day and chase 2 17 month old's and make sure my 9 year old gets his homework done, etc!! Nothing but me and new baby!!
I just wanted to say THANK YOU to all you ladies for your support through out this journey. I found this site when I was preggo with the twins and love the support that everyone gives. Truly a lifesaver as are all my friends here!
Here are a few pics of the kids and my buddah! (figure I better post them now cuz who knows when I will have time after next week!!)
Notice the "barricade" that I built in front of the entryway to the kitchen??? Been having problems keeping the little red-headed one out of there... she climbs EVERYthing... THANK you diapers.com for finally delivering us a box big and heavy enough that it keeps her out of there!!!! (now if I could get away with NOT opening it and removing any of the weight - but darnit - we need diapers!!!)
6 Comments on 38 wk belly pics and a big thanks!nopey
- Wednesday, 3 Mar congratulations!! Glad to see how big you are!! and almost done. wish you the best luck!!!! take care, amazintrace
- Tuesday, 2 Mar I love the pictures Amanda! You might have time to ... nah (who are we kidding) you wont have time for anything, (lol) but that's alright cause you are Supermom! I bet Anthony is a huge help. What a wonderful big brother he is! I just love looking at those baby girls. I wish I could keep them for ya ;) shmac
- Tuesday, 2 Mar Good luck next week! Isn't it nice to be so close to the end? mrsmacd
- Monday, 1 Mar Woooo hooo! We're at the last leg. We see the finish line. It was hard but we're going to make it... You know what? I love this site too! Thank you four being here! It's been great having all these friends who are going through the same things. momof2hopfully3
- Monday, 1 Mar i cant belive it almost here next week we will both be holding out little ones. i am praying for a fast and easy recovery for us both!! good luck momma !! mals313
- Monday, 1 Mar you look good Manda. The kids are too cute for words. Im in the same boat with ya at 38 weeks! WOOHOO!!! Good luck girl!