Write a new blog
|27-12-2011 - Bring on 2012!
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Hello again! I thought I would update you guys! Today, Dec. 27, 2011 we found out that we are expecting again! Baby #3 is on board! WOW! We are shocked right now! We are happy but we weren't expecting it at all... We'd talked about trying for real maybe come Fall 12' and here we'll be DUE by fall 12! We will have 3 babies under the age of 4! We are scared a little because currently I am the only money earner in the house! But we will figure things out... we always do! We are waiting to tell our family because we know they'll freak out so we are trying to figure out our game plan for when we tell them. Thinking it might not be until the 10 week ultrasound or something. Crazy the plans life has for us! But that all aside there are a few things I do know about this pregnancy:
* I am not going to find out if I have a lil boy or girl on board this time! I have one of each so either would be WONDERFUL and we'd be prepared for either or. :0)
* I know already that I have no choice... I know I am going to be having a c-section. I had 2 already and my body is not built for birthing a baby. I learned at the end of my last pregnancy that I don't have a correct pelvis for baby birthing... It'd be dangerous to try naturally.
*I know to immediately change my diet because last time I had gestational diabetes... I would rather take charge of that at the get-go than deal with it later... If I am proactive now I might be able to avoid all the hubaloo that I went through last time. Maybe! I hope!!
So far there isn't a whole lot to speak for symptom wise. I have been tired but really we all just got through a bad seasonal sinus infection/cold so I was bound to be tired anyways... especially with the holidays! Haha. Other symptoms I can think of might be a general queasiness... Just kind of feeling 'sick' in general. If this pregnancy is anything like my 1st then I will be queasy the first trimester and never puke... If its like my 2nd... I will puke everyday sometimes more than once! We'll see how it goes! Other symptom would be having to pee a bit and a sore lower back. Last pregnancy, I had a really bad problem with my body loosening up that it made it really painful to walk around at all. I had to go to physical therapy within the first trimester! We'll see how it goes!
I have to make an apt sometime soon with the OB's. Have them tell me when the actual due date is... Depending on conception date (there were only 2 options haha) It is Sept 2- Sept 8.
We'll have to come up with our 'P' name now! We have the LMNO (Lee Megan Noelle Owen) so far haha :0) I have a boys name already picked out (Patrick) we'll see about a girls... lol.
So! That's my news! Bring on 2012!!!!!!! You'll probably be hearing from me a lot again so I can document new baby :0) Poor guys! haha :0)
12 Comments on Bring on 2012!SuperHeroMom
- Tuesday, 3 Jan Congrats on your pregnancy!!!! lovinlivin
- Friday, 30 Dec Congratulations! I am so happy for you and your family! What a blessing. :) SHALESHA28
- Thursday, 29 Dec Omg congrats! :-) Baby Bliss
- Thursday, 29 Dec Congrats..welcome to the crazy mommy club of more than 2!!.. Glad i get to follow another one of your munchkins. This is just insane I feel like a part of some of your families.. Its awesome. DiandClover
- Thursday, 29 Dec *like* =) Duffy
- Wednesday, 28 Dec wow!!! Congratulations!!!! I am so excited for you!!!! All the best for this pregnancy!!! :) xxxx Lilmissesmum-
- Wednesday, 28 Dec wow congrates, hope your pregnancy goes very smoothly :) nikki121lottie
- Wednesday, 28 Dec I didn't think it would be long before you were preggers again!!!! Congrats !!!! Can't wait to go through Ivf again but got to wait until after the wedding !!! kerriann
- Wednesday, 28 Dec Wow, congratulations hunni, I'm really pleased for you. I hope to be joining you soon although I am only on cd5 so we won't be in the same weeks. nich-vegas-mommy
- Wednesday, 28 Dec Congrats! I will look forward to your updates! I love Paige for a girl's name :) prfectpear
- Wednesday, 28 Dec Congrats Alivia.and.Sophies.Mommy
- Tuesday, 27 Dec Congrats!!!!