Write a new blog
|24-5-2012 - 33 Weeks
||My mood while writing this blog:|
I just thought I would do a small update for anyone who still follows me! I am 33 weeks today. I had a doctor appointment and everything still looks good. My blood pressure was good, weight checked out okay, and Alice's heart rate was in the 140's. I will go back around week 35 for the strep b test thing they do which I am pretty sure it will come up positive because it did with number 1. I am not too concerned, I just need a shot. After all the blood work I went through with my ectopic and then this pregnancy I can pretty much handle any needle now!
We have officially 42 days to go until the big day... and boy do we have to be at the hospital early!! 5am!! I am not looking forward to that at all. But, I am trying not to dread it too much because I'd like to cherish everything since it's almost over and I am not sure if we will ever have another baby!
We have a few more things to buy but otherwise we are pretty set. Just some last minute organizing to do. I have 2 weeks left of my last masters class before student teaching next year so I am very excited about the break! I will finish up just in time to have a few weeks off before baby arrives. :)
I hope everyone is doing good with your TTC, pregnancies, and new babies! Update me on how you are!
14 Comments on 33 Weeksbrandyleigh
- Thursday, 31 May Omg so close to end that's crazy!! I can't wait till the day we both have our babies in our arms. Glad everything is going well for you!! Ryan~Neve Mum
- Tuesday, 29 May Not long now its so exciting looking forward to hearing and seeing pictures of your new addition :) Lilpa-smommy(Pink)
- Sunday, 27 May Wow......almost there!!!!! alicia-n-baby
- Saturday, 26 May YAY!! I cant believe how close you are to the end!! ryry ~pink~
- Friday, 25 May doesn't it just feel like forever?!!?!?!?! woohoo - almost there! TaylorsBunNo2
- Friday, 25 May aahh i love hearing ur updates, wont be long and beautiful Alice will be here in ur arms :) take it easy hun as theres not long to go good luck x steffy75
- Friday, 25 May Thanks for the update! She will be here in no time! I know your excited!!! kbfulloffaith
- Friday, 25 May Great news that things are going so good! It won't be long now...how exciting! lil.pigz
- Friday, 25 May Yay! Im so jealous,you are almost done:-) I still have the WHOLE hot miserable summer to endure,lol. I know the 5am timing sucks for c/s!! They do it to me too, and then they don't even start the actual delivery until almost 8am:/ I love hearing about the women who get induced and go in on a sunday afternoon or evening. Yeah, I wish,lol. Congrats on finishing up your Masters too! Wow, awesome accomplishment♥ kimkayb
- Friday, 25 May Flying right along!!! Congratulations for the perfect timing, 2 weeks to finish your masters degree, that's awesome!! Your little girl will be here before you know it :) YAY! sunflower-j
- Thursday, 24 May It's all gone so fast. Just think soon you will have baby Alice in yur arms Katies Mommy ♥
- Thursday, 24 May I can't believe how fast your pregnancy has gone. You don't have to much longer to wait,until you meet your sweet Alice. I'm looking forward to reading your birth story & seeing pic's : ) x o Duffy
- Thursday, 24 May not too long now!!!! Time is just going to fly by like it already has!!! damnkat
- Thursday, 24 May So cool, I can't believe how fast it is going. Not long and she'll be here. Can't wait to see her :)