Write a new blog
|07-6-2012 - Oh great! Now my mucus plug??
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Well, earlier today I noticed some interesting stuff when I went to the bathroom.
So when I went to wipe I noticed a pinkish color CM/mucus stuff... I panicked and of course started to wipe 4-5 more times. I noticed it on several wipes but it wasn't very dark. I'm still having off/on contractions and usually they do not hurt but I have had some cramping and back pain lately. After my shower about 30 minutes ago I noticed more of the mucus-like stuff, this time it was a little darker brown and just like a string of it? GROSS, I KNOW! This baby is determined to give me grey hair and come out early. Sheesh....
11 Comments on Oh great! Now my mucus plug??Brittney-Bun-In-The-Oven
- Wednesday, 13 Jun hang in thre honey only a couple more weeks of this. Ryan~Neve Mum
- Sunday, 10 Jun I'm hoping this finds you still cooking baby alice fingers crossed for at least 2 more weeks of baking x TaylorsBunNo2
- Friday, 8 Jun baby still in and cook some more :) and try not to give ur mummy grey hairs lol. hope apart from this hun ur feeling well not long to go xx Duffy
- Thursday, 7 Jun stay in there for a few more weeks baby!!! damnkat
- Thursday, 7 Jun I never lost my mucus plugs until I was in full blown labour and nearly ready to push. Tell that little monkey to stay put a bit longer. If you are worried and the contractions are getting really strong and regular call your Dr. You might need some more meds to stop it. Take care xoxoxo mommy2anl
- Thursday, 7 Jun I lost mine with my daughter at 34 weeks ( I only remember because I was reading through my blogs on here, lol)...but it wasn't a huge deal and my doctor wasn't the slightest bit concerned. The only reason she was born about a week later was because she kicked a hole in my water bag really high (near my ribs) and I was leaking and had to be induced at 35 weeks 4 days. I lost mine with my son about 3 weeks before I was induced at 39 weeks 5 days...so I wouldn't worry too much. *Lisa*
- Thursday, 7 Jun I lost mine at 37 weeks with my first child. It was clear and jelly-like. I had my son that day. Good luck to you dear. Take it easy. :) bgscoobyluver
- Thursday, 7 Jun Sorry just realized u were only 35 wks! Call ur doc! bgscoobyluver
- Thursday, 7 Jun Ive lost mine with all 3 of my pregnancies. With 2 of themthey were blood tinged and once it was just clear/whitish. The times it had blood in it I was in labor and hadmy baby less than 24 hours later! Good luck, with the contractions this could b it! sunflower-j
- Thursday, 7 Jun It can replenish hun. Don't stress to much. But if your too crampy or stressed contact your ob lil.pigz
- Thursday, 7 Jun I've never knowingly lost mine or saw any evidence of it. I have heard MANY say it will replenish itself though, so it's not a total loss or meaning a definite early labor. FX she hangs in there a bit longer and finishes cooking or you may just be bald by full term,lol. Im past the gray, Im going on q-ball myself:-)