Write a new blog
|22-2-2011 - Exciting news!
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Happy and relived
Hi ladies i wanted to share my familys exciting news. Ill start at the begining. It starats out sad but ends happy, bare with me as this may be a little long.
In July of 2010 the most amazing lady past away, my granny, shes my step mom's mom but she has always treated me and my kids as family, I have knows her since i was 8 years old thats a very long time. She was the besst granny ever. She had a stroke on night and my brother found her and called the ambulance and took her to the hospital she was parolized on one side. I walked in to see her and said "I love you granny, and if you want to go home than we all understand, we will see you again one day", im in tears by this time, My son walked to see her and she cant hold her eyes open for nothing, and Robert said "Granny i want you to come home" How do i explain to a two year old that she is about to be gone? He says mommy stop crying whats wrong". Two days later i get the call to come to the hospital and as soon as we get there she has passed away. I was so heart broken.
Me and my husband have been looking into buying a new home thats bigger than what we got. We went to a bank to see how much we can get approved for and they will not approve us for nothing because im a stay at home mom. My husband works hard and loves what he dose and we pay our bills so why dose the bank have to look down on me because im a SAHM? This drives me crazy. Well this past weekend we find out that my daddy and step mom are moving into my grannys house and they are selling their home and guess what, My daddy is letting us buy it :)!! Yay! I am so excited to be moving and the best part is we start moving Saturday yes this weekend!!!! This is so fast but im so happy!! Soo looks like we have to get on the ball and start packing and we will be in there sunday!!!
Thank you all for reading this! I hope you all are doing well!!
16 Comments on Exciting news!nataliec
- Sunday, 27 Feb Sorry about your granny. Its such a blessing your having a new home to own! Congrats :) SkyeandNiallsMummy
- Thursday, 24 Feb sorry to hear of ur loss but great news bout ur new home good luck with the move xx boomerette
- Wednesday, 23 Feb So sorry about your grandma! thats sooo sad. I pray that you all have peaces the surpasses all understanding through tthis hard time. A new house!!! excellent...I know all too well about it. I am currently sitting in my living room and look into the dining room and there is one corner filled with Full boxes and another with empty boxes. WE are also moving...Oh the joys!!!! LOL. So exciting though....I bet you cant wait to be all settled in the new house...that is what I cant wait for!!!! woot wooo!!! biziemom
- Wednesday, 23 Feb that i sgreat news! i am so glad things are going so well for your family EmmaNo1Wright
- Wednesday, 23 Feb thats great news, its like your grany is giving you a helping hand x. hayley-france
- Wednesday, 23 Feb Congratulations on the new house. That's very exciting x ...bellyfulloflove...
- Tuesday, 22 Feb sorry for ur loss hun, congratulations on the house, thats great news :) xx kirbys2nd
- Tuesday, 22 Feb YAY for the new house! Will you be buying it? I am glad this worked our for you! kellyg
- Tuesday, 22 Feb Sorry to hear about your granny. Good luck on the move and enjoy the new place! Jalex10
- Tuesday, 22 Feb sorry for your loss, and congrats! proudmommyof3♥
- Tuesday, 22 Feb Congrats :) Baby Bliss
- Tuesday, 22 Feb Im sorry to hear about the sad news. Im glad you found a better suited home. congrats. mfbrown
- Tuesday, 22 Feb congrats! kimkayb
- Tuesday, 22 Feb YAY, that is great news about the house!!! Is that the same house that you grew up in?? Good luck packing, yuck! babydoll76
- Tuesday, 22 Feb sorry for the loss, and congrats on the house. good luck with everythimg Ali*L
- Tuesday, 22 Feb Sorry for your loss and congrats on the good news!