Write a new blog
|22-8-2011 - BFP!
||My mood while writing this blog:|
well Yday i got a BFP! you could have knocked me down with a feather!!!!!!! we had decided to stop trying until my daughter had started nusery in april but had a few 'accidents' over the months to so there has always been a posibility. Well I had a busy weekend full of cheese n crackers on friday, then sat i went to my mother in laws were had wine n vodka!!!!!! then out to a friends for wine n cheese again on sat night!!!!! I WAS NOT EXPECTING TO BE PREGNANT!!!!! This is what happened I came home from my friends at about midnight on sat thats when the thought popped into my head, sounds very odd this but with my last prengnancies my smell has hightened and i go off my Husband lol!!!!!!!! he's not smelly i promise!! but there is a smell about him when i'm pregnant and as i walked into the bedroom were he was sleeping i could smell the same smell i used to smell when i was pregnant with the girls!!!!!!.
So sunday morning came and i didnt think about it again we got up went out for the morning then had lunch and had a relaxing afternoon in the house. whilst lying on the sofa with hubby I had what i thought was period cramps then the mememory of the smell made me think oohh do a test you never know!!! I was honestly expecting a BFN!! i really thought i was having period belly!!!! but low and behold there was a faint pink line!!!!!! i wasnt sure if I was seeing things???? so i showed it to hubby and sure enough the line got darker and he could see it!!!! you could have knocked me down with a feather!!!! even though we've planned to have a fourth I was expecting it to be next year lol!!!! Hubby is so happy and not shocked at all lol. I dont know why i'm so shocked either there has been a possibility every month really, but when we were officially trying nothing was happening so is didnt expect a miss shot lol :) to do the trick!!!
My feeling on my BFP!
Well i'm happy but i'm also nervous cant explain why i just am, Four kids and a smallish house am i CRAZY lol I know my son who is now 6 1/2 and daughter 41/2 will be made up, but my worries ly with my youngest daughter who is 21/2 she a a true mummy's girl only stopped breastfeeding when she was two and still loves to hold onto the boob and has no patients or intrest in her baby cousin if anything she's rather me not pay him any attention :/! I'm just hoping she'll be over 3 so will be old enough to understand i still love her and it wont change how i feel about her! I never had this problem with the the eldest to because by the time they were two a new baby had arrived. Lois being that little bit older is a slight worry. Once the shock wears off i'm sure the excitment will kick in properly and my nervous will go.
we are keeping the pregnancy quiet for a while, though my cousin/best friend is a memeber on here so will have to know lol :) but were not telling our perants or the kids for a few weeks at least. I've not been on here for months so congratulations to all you mum's who have had there BFP and good luck to those still trying!!
bye for now
10 Comments on BFP!Chriscadia
- Tuesday, 23 Aug Congratulations!!! It always happens that way doesn't it, after a long time of trying when you don't you fall pregnant haha. We're actually not trying this month since we will be away in a hotel with a toddler. Never know the same might happen to us rls- I♥myfourbabies
- Monday, 22 Aug Congratulations!! damnkat
- Monday, 22 Aug Congrats on the BFP!!!!!! Yay!!!!! I might be in the same boat as you if I ever get my BFP. My first 2 are 17 mths apart and now there will be almost 3 if not 3 yrs + between my youngest and a new baby. My youngest is also a mummy's girl. So it will be interesting to see how they handle it. All the best xoxoxo supermama801
- Monday, 22 Aug Congratulations!!! I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months :) Keep us posted. babydoll76
- Monday, 22 Aug congrats..woo-hoo Loopylou27
- Monday, 22 Aug aww congrats was only thinking of you the other day wondering where you have gone too lol sooo happy for you x kimkayb
- Monday, 22 Aug Congratulations!!!! me, I'm still here trying!!! I hope you have a great pregnancy :) hollie4liam
- Monday, 22 Aug woohoo !! a new baby to snuggle :D so happy for you hun !! can't wait to meet new bubs. i wanna be pregnant again now so we can be pregnant together again - lol !! toomanyyrs
- Monday, 22 Aug Congrats hun H&H 9months and4eva
- Monday, 22 Aug Congratulations!!!