Write a new blog
|06-5-2009 - The Essentials: Getting Started
||My mood while writing this blog:|
So I've started making a list of things we need for the first few months. The essentials. And since my brain is half broken, I was wondering if you ladies could help me out with my list...just in case I've forgotten anything. This is what I have so far:
cloth diapering system
diaper wet bag
So what do you ladies think? Did I forget anything essential?
6 Comments on The Essentials: Getting Startedmomin09
- Thursday, 7 May My mother in law has told me many a time to use gripe water, because of course she used it on my hubby when he was a gasy baby (not sure if it's commonly used today). I've heard to be careful with baby powder when they're young b/c baby could breath it in and also not to use Lavender Johnson's Bedtime Bath until they're much older b/c it'll iritate skin. Here's some things I thought of:
Baby tylenol (or simular med's), Scratch mits, baby hat (to keep head warm), socks, soother and the cords to attach soothers to their clothes, breast feeding pillow,diaper bag with change pad, and humidifier. Great list, it's getting me thinking too! baby bake oven
- Thursday, 7 May I must agree with jennalea... I was doing Target but I've changed to Babies R Us now and they do have an incredible registry checklist... See if you can get on there and check that out but I think you have a great list so far! I would add extra sheets for the crib and/or pack and play... "snot bulb" lol!! jennlea
- Thursday, 7 May I went to babiesrus.com and they have a really neat registry list and you can check or uncheck the things you want or don't want, it was really helpful for me :) mrs. myers (Jessie)
- Wednesday, 6 May Ooh I forgot all about the thermometer and boppy pillow! Thanks so much ladies! *adds to list* Lorelaismom (Amanda)
- Wednesday, 6 May wow good list! you'll also want nursing pads and bras and a boppy pillow. it is extremely helpful when nursing. i'll keep thinking and let you know if i come up with anything else! Duhnellie
- Wednesday, 6 May Thermometer...but that should come with a kit with the nail clippers, those are always nice to have around, nice list so far.