Write a new blog
|05-8-2009 - 4D ultrasound pictures and videos!!!
||My mood while writing this blog:|
We had our 4D ultrasound today. What an AMAZING experience that was! I am over the moon. I've had perma-grin all day. Here are a few pictures and videos from the session!
I like to say the baby is singing in this one, lol.
Lookit our little pumpkin!
Gimme that thumb!
That's a tasty thumb.
Baby's got chubby cheeks like mama! And papa's nose!
And now for the videos!!
The first two are the classic ultrasound view, the second two are the 4D.
Baby had a hiccup!
The baby swallows, and then sticks its tongue out!
The baby sucks on its hand! You can see it sucking real good at around the :17 mark.
And this one cracks me up. At around the :05 mark, the baby scrunches up its face and furrows it's eyebrows like it's frowning! This video seems to start at the :08 mark, so you'll have to restart it from the beginning.
4D ultrasound 2
It stinks that our insurance didn't cover this and we had to pay out of pocket. But let me tell you, I think it's worth every penny. I am so overjoyed with how it came out.
10 Comments on 4D ultrasound pictures and videos!!!xxnickybxx
- Wednesday, 26 Aug oh wow thats the best videos i have seen what a lovelly thing to keep :) momin09
- Friday, 7 Aug It's so worth it!!! We went ahead and payed for 4D pics too. Great to get a sneak peak! Do you know if it's a b or g? Epopea(blue)
- Thursday, 6 Aug Oh.. how cute. I bet you are extatic to get to see your little one practicing breathing and sucking its thumb. Congrats! normalee
- Thursday, 6 Aug wow you got some great 4 D pics. I didnt get any 4D cause she kept buring her head in my plencta. so it kind sucked so i was only able to get regular pics. o well not much longer huh? baby bake oven
- Thursday, 6 Aug These are great!! eurekagrls2002 (Andrea)
- Thursday, 6 Aug wow what great videos and pictures!!! How exciting for you guys! thanks for sharing Marta M
- Thursday, 6 Aug Amazing! The baby is beautiful! MamaRancourt
- Thursday, 6 Aug I'm glad you enjoyed it! Our insurance doesn't cover these type of U/S either, but like you said, it is well worth the money you spend. Don't you feel so much closer to your baby, knowing now what s/he is doing in there. It's just like a "real baby" outside the womb. Great pictures! scarletwillow
- Thursday, 6 Aug Great 4D pics and video. Your baby is so cute already! ninjababe
- Wednesday, 5 Aug OMG!! How precious is that? I bet you can't stop watching the video...