Write a new blog
|10-2-2009 - Spotting and worried
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Im in a bit of a state right now have had a rough couple of days. Sunday night had a tiny bit of blood followed by some spotting monday morning. Went into panic and crying as this is how my last m/c started back in october. I went straight to the hospital and they did a scan. It only showed the sac but she said it was the right size and that
I should go back in one week and they would be able to see more. She could see know reason for the bleeding and I was sent home and told to rest for a few days. I got my HCG levels back today and they are 11713 I have to have them done again tomorrow to make sure they are going up. Been having some cramps and a dull back ache. My pregnancy symptons have gone, no more nausea or sore BB. Im hoping this is all in my head and Im not m/c again. Its been such an emotional few days. The m/c is still very fresh in my mind and I dont think I can cope going through that again. I hope and pray that everything is ok with our little bean. Do my HCG levels seem ok? I dont know what they should be at, can anyone help.
10 Comments on Spotting and worriedgoaliegirl
- Wednesday, 11 Feb oh hun, try and stay calm, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I'm sure everything will turn out alright. i'm here if you need me. girlinterrupted
- Wednesday, 11 Feb I hope everything is ok, am thinking of you xx rooey
- Wednesday, 11 Feb Oh sweetie, I am thinking of you. I am sure everything will be fine. I had spotting at the same time, I think its normal. Please try not to worry, and I know that is easier said than done, just rest and keep your feet up.
Please keep me up to date. Thinking of you honey.
- Tuesday, 10 Feb Hang in there, we're all thinking happy thoughts for you...all will be ok. Keep us posted on what you learn... ~ I luv my boyz ~
- Tuesday, 10 Feb Try not to worry it wont help.....I remeber being around six weeks my symptoms lifted for a few days then came back full force.....or maybe your mind isplaying tricks with you cause if you really want to imagine symptoms or lackthere of it can happen myself and many others on this site included lol...
Best of luck to you dear~~~~ crystal10102007
- Tuesday, 10 Feb I am so sorry to hear you are having these problems. I will pray for you that everything is allright and that you hear some reassurring news very soon that everything is good! Keep us updateD! nikkinu1
- Tuesday, 10 Feb Oh, I really hope everything is ok. They say those kinds of symptoms can be normal. I hope that is your case and that your little bean is just letting you know he's there!! I will also keep you in my thought. Definately let us know how it goes. Check out the American Pregnancy Association website for information on HCG. I'm not sure of the exact website, but google it and you'll find it. All the best! kimmy28
- Tuesday, 10 Feb I will definitely keep you in my thoughts and my fingers crossed for you both. I know it's hard, but do try to rest as much as possible and stay positive. phoenix8098
- Tuesday, 10 Feb I truly feel for you, I myself am going through the EXACT same thing. I had a BFP on Sunday and this afternoon I started bleeding. I have a 4 pm doctor's appointment tomorrow, I feel my pregnancy symptoms are gone and I've prepared myself for the worst.
PLEASE keep us updated and you're in my prayers as well! janet1972
- Tuesday, 10 Feb Hi, I've never had a m/c but mine was a stillbirth and I know exactly how you feel but don't stress yourself right now, it can affect the baby so take it easy rest. I will pray for you and your beautiful baby tonight. I'll keep checking on you just to see how you are doing and chin up.