Write a new blog
|20-5-2009 - In Pain
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Well I had my 20 week u/s on Monday and all was fine. Little baby boy was bouncing around and looking strong and healthy. Since coming home from the hospital on Monday I have been unwell. Started off with an upset stomache which I just put down to all the excitment of the scan and all the poking around that was done at the hospital. The upset stomache has finally gone but I still have what feels like period pains in my tummy and back and I have really bad pains that feel like they are coming from my cervix. I mentioned the cervix pain to the consultant on Monday and she said it was just stretching pains!!!!! They really really hurt though. Was worrying about it all last night but had DH telling me that i was being silly and worrying over nothing!!! As I m/c back in october I cant help but worry. I have been off work for two days and have just rested in bed as I thought this might help. Nope, im still having the pains today. I have just called the hospital and they want me to go in this afternoon for a check up. now i am even more worried. Has anyone else had these kind of pains, especially the cervix ones. If it is just stretching pains then WOW they really are painful.
Your comments and thoughts would be a great help.
5 Comments on In Painrooey
- Wednesday, 20 May Hey Honey
Sorry you are feeling poorly :o( I hope it goes well later.
- Wednesday, 20 May PLEASE keep us updated!!!! sls shannon
- Wednesday, 20 May maybe a bladder infection.. RainbowRach
- Wednesday, 20 May oh I am sorry to hear you are in pain. To be honest it probably is stretching and pressure, but as rest isnt clearing it I think you are right to be checked. I really think all will be fine, try not to worry too much x x 2ndlibrababy
- Wednesday, 20 May I think worring is how we women get things done. No one knows your body like you do and if you are feeling real pain then I think you should be pesistant! I'm sure everything will work out just fine ;o) Keep us posted and know that we are thinking about you!