Write a new blog
|09-8-2010 - I HAVE DECIDED
||My mood while writing this blog:|
I MADE MY APPOINTMENT TO ABORT THIS PREGNANCY KIND OF SAD BUT I THINK ITS BEST. I AM SO WISHY WASHY WITH THIS I HOPE I DONT CRY MY EYES OUT OVER THIS. BUT I AM SO EMOTIONAL I NO I PROBABLY WILL. SAD INSIDE AND OUT, TIRED BEYOND BELIEF OF STRUGGLING WITH THIS, I AM SUPPOSE TO GO TOMORROW AT 1130. I AM TIRED OF CRYING AND I KNOW THIS WILL BRING MORE TEARS!
10 Comments on I HAVE DECIDEDms.tosh216
- Tuesday, 7 Sep THANKS FOR THE ADVICE AND I DECIDED TO KEEP MY BABY SINCE THEN ; ) kidatrbaby
- Tuesday, 7 Sep U really need to rethink this , I thought the same thing at 24 yrs old pregnant filing for an divorce but I could never bring myself to do it & im glad ! This child now 11 yrs old has been the sweetest son ever God made him very humble , Everyone brags about him all the time , He takes care of his Momma, seriously! Everytime I think I wanted to Abort Him I cry, My life wouldnt be the same if I didnt hv him, God carried me thru with only a High School education I hv no family support never hv but my children have always had more than enough & Ive nevergotten but $36.00 a wk childsupport for my oldest , thats all...I agree where some one else said if you cant handle it bless some one else that isnt able to have children, be blessed! Mom2BofTwins28
- Monday, 23 Aug Awww I've been through this before and all I can say is it was painful mentally and physically for me all I could think was that I would never be able to conceive again. But God blessed us with twins and now were 16wks along and so excited about it all. After the abortion I felt very bad and even worse after that I felt that I needed to go and replace that child by getting pregnant again and I continued to pray for forgiveness because what God gives us is no mistake so I still struggle with it however I'm more at peace now that were expecting again and now that I've forgiven myself and allowed God to heal me. But whatever you decide it is your decision and I wish you all the best. May God be with you and your fam bam. JL
- Wednesday, 18 Aug Whatever you decide...I hope it brings peace to you and your angels. All of them. I'm sorry you found yourself in such a tough spot. bethk
- Wednesday, 11 Aug What ever you decide! You are a strong person!! I have no opinion on abortion as unless your in the situation you have to consider it then I dont think I can comment! So obviously it must be bad and do what you think is best not what others want you to do hun. Lots of love xxx Proud MOmmy of a son!!!
- Tuesday, 10 Aug So i am taken it u didn't go yet. Girl like everyone has sd there is so so many couples that can't conceive and would love to have a little bundle of joy. Please rethink. Its not the baby inside u fault. Hope all goes well. ms.tosh216
- Tuesday, 10 Aug I AM THANKFUL YOU GUYS TOOK THE TIME TO WRITE ME. I WAS SUSPOSE TO GO THIS MORNING, I DIDNT I THINK I NEED MORE TIME BUT THE LONGER I WAIT THE MORE I WILL WHAT TO KEEP HER. I SAID HER CAUSE I USUAL HAVE SUCH A STRONG CONNECTION WITH MY BABIES IN THE WOMB THAT I PERDICTED ALL THEIR SEX BEFORE THE DOCTERS. JLOOSERASTA 21 I AM CONSIDERING ABORTION BECAUSE OF THE PARNTER I AM WITH AND I HAVE THREE THAT I AM GETTING NO HELP WITH. SO I AM OFF TO GET READY FOR WORK, TO BUST MY BUTT ANOTHER DAY. PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AND MY BABIES. msbueno
- Monday, 9 Aug Geeeeesh what can I say.... I'm so against abortions but I'm no one to judge you because I don't know what you're going through but I tell you this! what ever you do I wish you the best and god bless you. please rethink this because I know people that went through it and now their lifes are so miserable.. I would'nt want you to go through the same thing... jade1541
- Monday, 9 Aug hey im glad uve decided and i hope its the right one for all of you either way keep in touch and if u ever need anyone to talk to u know where we are :) good luck with everything jade xx jlooserasta21
- Monday, 9 Aug hmmmm u mad me sad because when i found out had doubts about keeping mines too but eventually i decided to keep mines. Whatever reason i hope you can stand by ur decision strong and start praying because you may not get over it. I had a miscarriage at 18 years of age and i didnt get over it until i got pregnant again and I'm still not over it. So imagine how you will feel, hmmmm but girl i feel ur pain. Just hope you dont end up in hospital and stuff. And i'm curious why u decide to do an abortion.