Write a new blog
|13-2-2009 - Devastating News
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Hurt and Upset
Hi ladies I know that I haven't been on for a minute. I just couldn't get on. I lost my baby almot 3 weeks ago. We were told that it was twins, well the one vanished which left me with one. That baby is now gone. I had some light spotting and went to the er (it was late at night) and then after 7 hours of misery there was no heartbeat. This of course was very unexpected I thought that I was in the clear of this since I already had been to my first ob appointment. I had a D & E on Jan 27th and Now I am waiting for my af to come back so I can get pregnant again. They are sending everything out to be tested since this is my 2nd m/c. I am going to get prego after my 3rd cycle. I want to clock my cycles and make sure they are regular as well as make sure I am all healed up. I most likely won't be on for a while until I get pregnant again. It's too difficult for me. I just can't handle it. But I wanted to let all the ladies know that I am still going to keep my account and to keep sending updates so I know how everyone is doing when I come back on. Thank you again for listnening and good luck..
9 Comments on Devastating Newsjenny williams
- Sunday, 15 Feb oh hun im so sorry, Mandy Irish Mommy
- Friday, 13 Feb i am so sorry to hear your news..i hope u get pregnant again very soon... mntnwmn477
- Friday, 13 Feb I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I wish you luck in trying to conceive again. Take it easy and you are in my prayers. soon2b3mom
- Friday, 13 Feb Nicole, I am sorry to hear of the loss you and your family are going through! Time will heal you and make you that much stronger. best luck and wishes for the future! bigholemusic
- Friday, 13 Feb I am so so sorry for your loss. I sure hope the next pregnancy is a healthy little embryo for you. ang Holly1115
- Friday, 13 Feb IM so sorry for your loss you and your family are in my prayers. rooey
- Friday, 13 Feb I am so sorry to hear of your loss.
I wish you lots of luck, over the next few months. Tkae the time to heal honey, we will all be here for you, when you come back ;o) Thinking of you, and sending lots of love your way.
- Friday, 13 Feb I'm so sorry to hear this - you are in my thoughts and all the best with future trying -
All my love x RainbowRach
- Friday, 13 Feb I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I understand how hard miscarriage is.
You need to do whats right for you, and if staying away is what you need then I am sure your friends will respect that.
I wish you all the best for the next couple of months. I promise that you will smile again, although I am sure that seems like a long way from now x