Write a new blog
|14-1-2012 - need advice
||My mood while writing this blog:|
sad and depressed
So my weekend is not off to a good start. left Kohls bawling this morning. ugh. i tried to find some maternity jeans....they were either too tight or to big :( i tried target too...they had like 3 ugly options. im just having a really hard time. last summer i finally got to a weight where i could wear the clothes i like and not feel self contious. i lost about 30 lbs and felt great. well i gained bad about 5 this fall and then now with this baby another 11-12 lbs already. doc says i will gain most of my weight in my second trimester. she would prefer not to see me much more than 20 lbs the whole term. maybe i sound overly concerned...all i hear from people is o well your pregnant. i guess thats not the way i look at it. i learned how to have self control but my cravings of sugar had been sooooo bad and the first 2 1/2 months all i was doing was going to work, coming home and going to bed by 7 -8 pm. not much moving around but i was so nausous and tired in the early evenings i couldnt do much more. plus i cut 8 inches off my hair right before i got pregnant and i hate it :( i just feel ugly and gross and all i can think about it wow i am feeling this way and look this way 3 1/2 months in, what is it going to be like middle of june when im almost 9 months and i cant hide behind sweatshirts! dont get me wrong....i know this is all worth it. i expected my body to go through changes, i just hoped that by losing some weight beforehand i would be off to a better start. i am sure some people reading this will think im overreacting and care too much about how i look or whatever, but i just want my confidence bad. its hard getting a taste of it and then losing it soooo fast. :( i dont know what to do. they say you arent supposed to lose weight when you are pregnant, and i would in no way deprive myself or baby of food and nutrients, but is it possible for me to lose some unneeded weight now if i start walking since i have more energy??
5 Comments on need adviceKEEGANandMAKYNLEE
- Saturday, 11 Feb heh wow you sound exactly like me. ha. i was abotu 145 when i got pregnant with Keegan and when i delivered i was 183 now 4 months later i am still 173 and feeling so discusting you will get used to the weight gain but just take a walk everyday that will help level it all out. and remember once you have the baby it takes 9 months to put it all on and usually takes at least that long to get rid of it again. just remember that you are pregnant and pregnant woman no matter what size they are or how much weight they gain are beautiful. and theres nothing cuter then a baby belly. try the hair tie trick on your pants. just use the hair tie to hook the button in the button hole. thats what i did almost my whole pregnancy. BabyMaker39
- Saturday, 14 Jan I always find perfectly cute maternity clothes when I am not expecting, and everytime I am, the options are crap!!! vickiessecret
- Saturday, 14 Jan I'm alot heavier this pregnancy, so I'm really trying to watch that I don't gain alot. With the holiday's it was hard, but now they are over, I'm just trying to eat the right amount & be somewhat active..lol. I have a 3yr old & a 1yr old, they don't sit still, I'm always tired. I ordered alot of my maternity clothes off walmart.com & they were good, I found that targets maternity section sucked & you had to be a toothpick with just a belly to fit into anything & not every pregnant woman is so lucky..lol. I gained 80lbs with my first & lost 1/2 of it & then got pregnant again & gained it back & then lost all of that weight & I weigh now what I did when I got pregnant the 2nd time. So My goal is not to gain more t han 25lbs for this whole pregnancy, I had horrible swelling with both my other pregnancies, so I'm sure this will be the same. But just try & eat healthy & be as active as you can & rest too. They don't want you losing weight during pregnancy either. good luck :) justfoundout!
- Saturday, 14 Jan This is such an akward stage of pregnancy for buying clothes. Because you know you will grow so buying "big" makes sense but doesnt nessasary make us feel "good". As time goes on and you gain the weight you will look more pregnant rather then looking like you have just put on some weight. Right now that is how I feel anyways. But soon you and I will have a round baby belly that is one of the best things in the world. As for walks I think it is a great idea! I also lost about 15-20 pounds before I got pregnant and bought a bunch of new clothes and now cant wear them (a little frustrating) I lost the weight mostly by walking. It is such a good work out while you are pregnant too not too strenuos. Sorry if this is all over the place just want you to know that you are not alone and this will get better!!!! liibii**PINK**
- Saturday, 14 Jan i completely feel you hunny. i myself have always been overweight so being pregnant again and gaining lbs..... is very stressing for me. i know you said you have been craving sugar, so instead of candy eat some chocolate covered strawberries or bananas. yes its still sugary but you also get fruits along with it. and as for walking GO FOR IT!!! i have been walking a lot with my first along with this pregnancy. since i am overweight i should not gain more than 15 lbs. and so far it has been 6 lbs. so try it out and let me know how it goes. :) ((HUGS))