Write a new blog
|13-4-2009 - Dont understand what happened?
||My mood while writing this blog:|
I discovered I was bleeding last night and totally freaked. I went to work this morning as I had to open up the centre but after an hour I rang my midwife asking her to reffer me to have a scan as I was scared I had a miscarrage. The bleeding was only a little but I also had some mild crapms. The scan revealed a sack and the Dr told me I was definatly pregnant and wanted to do an internal. The internal revelaed that the sack was empty......my heart sank:( I didnt beleive it, kinda still dont but my midwife said that its very unfortunate and there was definatly nothing inside the sack and that the sac shouldve been double in size anyway and hopefully I will pass it.
This sux, im so upset and full of questions that no one can answer........
6 Comments on Dont understand what happened?BabyBishop3
- Friday, 17 Apr Hi, don't give up too soon....With this pregnancy I had light bleeding and an U/S when I was supposed to be 7 weeks pregnant. My sac was empty too and I was told I would have a miscarriage (they even wanted me to take a pill to speed it up)...turns out my dates were off, I was only 5 weeks and the sac is supposed to be empty that early!! My baby is fine, I am almost 16 weeks now!!! Just keep up hope, you never know what could happen, your story sounds exactly like mine!! I had spotting for over 2 weeks and it stopped, they don't know where it was coming from!! Good luck!! masonnickey
- Tuesday, 14 Apr I'm so sorry for your lost.I hope that time will help heal the pain.I will keep you and family in prayers. Pretty Rose
- Tuesday, 14 Apr I was devastated when we went for our scan and was told that the baby had died. I was 14 weeks. It hurt so much, I really feel for yoou ad your partner, and I so feel for your beautiful little girl, when we lost ours everyone showed concern for me and my partner, nut none for my son. Which really upset me as he was old enough to understand.
Love to you all.
- Tuesday, 14 Apr aww, im so sorry to hear that, I cant imagine how you feel. But look you have a beautiful child already, im sure you'll do it again, maybe your body just wasnt ready. Im very nervous for my first ultrasound too cuz i havent had one yet :( ~ I luv my boyz ~
- Tuesday, 14 Apr Sorry about your loss...:( DiandClover
- Tuesday, 14 Apr I'm so sorry to hear this... I remember smiling when I read your news of a BFP a few weeks back. Don't be afraid to ask lots of questions and ask your doctor for follow-up bloodwork to see of there is anything you can do to help reduce the risk of it happening again in the future. The girls in the TTC after Loss forum have lots of support to offer, and maybe can help answer some of the questions you have. ((hug))