Write a new blog
|03-9-2008 - blood work for hcg levels
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Hi everyone... sorry for coming on sooo late! I just been a little cranky! LOL... My obgyn called me and told me that my progesterone levels were ok so I don't need to fill the scrip (yet) but my hcg is only 55!
I also got the blood test from the blood specialist and it came back positive;abnormal bc it was only 55.4 for hcg. They told me to inform my obgyn (no need to since she did her own anyways! LOL)
Sooo nervous me... I was checking if low hcg means miscarriage. I found mixed reviews and since I'm still having a little brown cm I am just going to take it day by day. After work I came straight home and slept for 3 hours just bc I don't want to think about it and stress myself out!!!
I'm going back on Friday for another blood test sooo hopefully it will increase... Which I think I want to go back tmrw bc then I can get the results back Friday! If I got tested on Tuesday then 48 hours would be Thursday not Friday sooo maybe I can go in and HOPEFULLY get to relax this weekend.
No blood is good!!! But I just want the brownish crap to LEAVE me alone!!! I want to have morning sickness... I want to vomit... I want to hate every smell I smell... I just want this to go my way for JUST this ONCE so I can experience the beautiful gift of being pregnant and then a mommy! (maybe twice later on down the line...lol)
Time will tell and yes I will learn to be patient... and if it doesn't work out... then I will deal with that if and when it happens.
Anyone ever knew their hcg levels early on??? Anyone has some baby spray to keep that lil one up there and HEALTHY?? =)
Thanks everyone for all your support! Keep your fingers crossed for me! I don't have to bring out the bottle of wine to drown my sorrows yet ladies... lol... but I don't want to get the ice cream out yet either... so a yummy pb coco and vanilla shake that my sis just bribed me with to go over sounds great!!! LOL... (but I have to bring the PB!) hahaha
6 Comments on blood work for hcg levelsbeckybear
- Thursday, 4 Sep Sorry, I don't know too much about levels and such. Just wanted give you some duct tape to keep that baby in there. :) Here ya go! Hope everything turns out OK. minkymoo78
- Thursday, 4 Sep I really hope it's good news for you, please let me know when you know tassy
- Thursday, 4 Sep goodluck dear, i hope your levels rise up and high very soon.. and i am sprinkling lots of ****babydust**** on you.. dont worry the lil bean is gonna be fine and healthy... mommie-2-2
- Thursday, 4 Sep Hey girlie, my HCG level the first time was 16! No lie, 16. 2angelbabies
- Thursday, 4 Sep I will be keeping you in my prayers that your numbers go up. You deserve a healthy pregnancey. Maybe you are still early that is why your numbers were so low. The brown blood could be old blood. Keep us updated. roosa
- Thursday, 4 Sep Hoping the very best for you! Isn't life interesting? I know from some forums and also the chat rooms that many women complain and complain about their pregnancy symptoms (tiredness, morning sickness, just being uncomfortable) and we would give everything to experience that??? Of course I understand the discomfort can be tiring but I just want to tell them to be quiet and enjoy what they have been blessed with. I know that may seem mean and uncompassionate but I can't help feeling that way. Bring on the discomfort - just let us be pregnant huh? Well, really hoping you will get some good numbers back from the doctor.