Write a new blog
|09-9-2008 - spoke w my doc
||My mood while writing this blog:|
better, hopefull, optimistic
Well I spoke with my doctor and she told me that as long as it's brown not to worry it's old blood (yea yea yea... we all said it... but I was nervous!) She told me to be a couch potato when I get home from work (not a problem with that!) and to increase on my drinking water!
Well I have and I have been in the bathroom more than 10 times today! LOL... but I have truly stopped spotting!!! It's crazy how that changes so fast! I feel like something is coming out sometimes and when I check ... Nothing is there! sooo that's a little bit better! I also have had severe heartburn today ... YAY... my bb's are starting to get heavier... YAY... very emotional ...YAY... oh and when I started to brush my tongue I gagged! YAY YAY YAY... LOL... BRING IT BABY!!! LOL... I AM READY FOR YA!!!
All of you are sooo special to me! Thank you soooo much for your support! I hope I can continue telling you my progress!!!
I'm praying and wishing and hoping for all of us!!! xoxo
14 Comments on spoke w my doczet
- Thursday, 11 Sep Hi what an amazing story - have to agree with you - i get so angry that some girls can just fall pregnant with a breeze. I'm glad you are pregnant again and that things are looking better. I had spotting as well with my first child - as long as it's brown - good luck and take all the rest and care kiethslionesse
- Wednesday, 10 Sep I'm so glad to hear that things are looking up. jonewman
- Wednesday, 10 Sep That is sooo amazing...great news! firstlittleangel
- Wednesday, 10 Sep I am so happy for you, that is terriffic! MARIA DEANDA
- Wednesday, 10 Sep IM GLAD TO HEAR U R DOING BETTER REST ALOT JUST UNTIL U R 12 WEEKS SO YOUR BABY COULD STICK HEALTY PREGNANCY TAKE CARE mandyd829
- Wednesday, 10 Sep Glad to hear it. hope i will be joining you soon. TJMH
- Wednesday, 10 Sep Yeah :) so happy for you! Its funny how we are so happy to be gagging and to have heartburn lol!! Hope its a smooth ride from here on out. minkymoo78
- Wednesday, 10 Sep Brilliant news. Just try and rest as much as possible and keep us updated. Hope I'm joining you with symptoms in the next few weeks! I'm due to OV in a few days can't wait! tassy
- Wednesday, 10 Sep This is super cool news.. i am soo happy that things are now fine and you seem to be happy enjoying all the symptoms of early pregnancy... Keep going girl and start dreaming about your first scan and the time you hear your lil beans first heartbeat.. positive dreams make you feel positive... so keep the excitement up and high... goodluck and wish u a healthy 9 months beckybear
- Wednesday, 10 Sep Awesome news, I'm really happy for you. YAY firstmommy08
- Wednesday, 10 Sep Awww...Cyndy. I'm so glad to hear the spotting has stopped for you. I remember I spotted in the beginning. Then, when it had stopped, I would always get nervous in the bathroom. I would wipe a few times afraid I seen something... I was driving myself nuts.
But enough of that, we are going to stay positive from here on out about this little blessing! We are in prayer with you for a healthy full term baby! roosa
- Wednesday, 10 Sep So glad to hear all is going well and that the spotting stopped. Sounds like you have a good doctor too which is important! All the best sweetie!!! momtotheo
- Wednesday, 10 Sep Fantastic news! That's what I like to hear. Bring on the couch!!! Congrats. BrookesMommy
- Wednesday, 10 Sep aww glad to hear all is well! im with u on the sore boobs! they feel like they weigh 7,000lbs each hahha!