Write a new blog
|18-9-2008 - Took a fall today!
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Well I fell down outside steps tonight! So damn hard I ripped my NEW pants! =( My knee is swollen and all scraped up and bloody! It hurts to bend it now... can't wait for tomorrow! huh!!! I only missed the last step... it was dark and I wasn't familiar to my sil house (she just moved) Sooo I fell on all fours.
I don't think anything happened to the baby... I feel fine just my knee hurts like hell and my left palm is hurting as well! I feel like a 5 year old kid all over again! Who the hell falls down and scraps their knee at 29 years old!?! lol
To be on the safe side I'm calling my doctor tmrw to let her know what happened... maybe she'll even take me in sooner than 3 weeks... hee hee hee!!! AND no I didn't fall on purpose! haha
Oh and one more thing I am supposed to be taking Lovenox shots and would you believe the office is still going through pre-authorizing it for me?! Then they said the pharmacy they tried to get it through for me doesn't take my insurance... well guess what dummies!?!... I have a pharmacy and they have Lovenox there! Just call them with the authorization! huh!!! In the meantime they said I can go to the office and get some samples... it's now been two weeks! Ok well ladies its past midnight... so I'm like a zombie right now!
Good night! I will keep you guys update once I find out anything new!
5 Comments on Took a fall today!boystruckx2
- Sunday, 21 Sep I was so clumsy with BOTH of my pregnancies. I ran into and dropped everything. jonewman
- Friday, 19 Sep Ah a fellow faller :). Well I am sure the peanut is fine, but how are your scrapes and bruises? I found out one of my neighboors fell when she was 6 mos preggers and broke her foot, but the baby was just fine and is 3 yrs old now. So chin up, I sure everything is fine! andriette and christians mummy liz
- Friday, 19 Sep LOL SHAME GIRL I KNOW HOW U FEEL,I CONSTANTLY BUMP MY HEAD AND KNEE EVERYWHERE.HOW U FEELING BESIDES THAT OUCH KNEE? minkymoo78
- Friday, 19 Sep Oh no clumsy! How are you feeling today? x myra
- Friday, 19 Sep Hi- sorry about your knee! i know how you feel when i was pregnant with my first son i also fell down stairs and hurt my knee! i felt so stupid and my hubby gave me a big speech that i must be carefull and look where im walking cause im carrying another person inside of me, like i fell down on purpose! take care and hope you will feel better soon!