Write a new blog
|12-10-2008 - Dealing
||My mood while writing this blog:|
don\'t want to think about it!
Hi ladies... I just wanted to touch base with all of you and just update you with what's been going on and I know I haven't been on for a while so I will try my best to reply back to everyone... I just been keeping really busy!
After the D&C (Dilation and Curretage) I felt fine... God I love to be put under! LOL... For those that are fortunate enough to not know what a D&C is... basically they scrap your uterus out and rather than waiting for you to bleed and cramp like crazy. Basically it's what they do for abortions! Afterwards my fiance and I actually drove down to Norfolk, VA... he had an interview down there. So we stayed over night and came back on Friday evening. It was fine... on the way home we stopped in Delaware for some crabs to bring back home and of course clam chowder for my mom! lol... This weekend flew by! Busy cleaning and getting ready to put my house on the market! Fall time is best for trying to sell! We only have to fix up our half bath. We laid down tiles and painted... but need to finish tiling and grouting... blah blah blah... then we can get it moving!!
My doctor said she is sending the "specimen" for genetic testing... to make sure what the hell happened if possible. I think I'm just more angry than anything else and don't want to be bothered with anyone! Not you guys though... the ones off of the internet world! LOL... Starting tomorrow I am cutting out sugar, salt and dairy... that helps me drop the pounds off like crazy! Going to continue guzzling all the water I can and hopefully start with some very low impact exercise! I need to clear my head and fix my body!!! I refuse to take any diet pills bc God knows what it may do to my baby making ablities! My goal is 30 pounds by the new year!!! Yes I know that sounds like a lot, but the first 10 is just water weight which will be gone in a week! I've done it before ... well 20lbs in 6weeks... sooo instead I am giving myself till the new year! New year... new body... and new hopes of ttc! I will be 30 in January also... so let's pray my present will be giving me a new life inside me as well! * by the way... jan is when I conceived the last time... which would bring me back to deliver in October...*** interesting...
Ok... well let me get back to the laundry! Break time is over!
Thanks again everyone for being so wonderful!!!!
Good luck to everyone trying to make those babies!!! =)
7 Comments on Dealingminkymoo78
- Monday, 13 Oct Glad you're feeling better honey, so good to hear from you and good luck with the new health regime x lilmissk
- Monday, 13 Oct I'm glad you're doing ok. RainbowRach
- Monday, 13 Oct Hiya, I am so pleased you are sounding well. I think your plans for the future will really help you to get through this difficult time. You new eating plan sounds like it really gets the results. I think I would have major issues cutting out dairy though...hmm....20lbs in 6 weeks, very tempting! jonewman
- Monday, 13 Oct Glad to hear you made the most of your weekend and that you are focusing on your health and your future right now. Take care and keep in touch! boystruckx2
- Monday, 13 Oct Glad you are doing okay. Hopefully they will give you some answers you need! roosa
- Sunday, 12 Oct I am glad you have had all the distractions you have had and I am glad you are finding something else to focus on - a new year and a new body and new hope. I am with you all the way! The past 6 months I hated my body for what I felt it had done to Kathleen and then I hated the way it looked. I feel like I am healing now. I have finally made a lifestyle change with my diet and I feel good about it. I want to like myself again. I think we both know how important that is. Please keep in touch and let me know how you are doing - both mentally and physically. I hope we will both end up with bodies we like and then a growing pregnancy belly.
Much love and hugs,
- Sunday, 12 Oct we love ya!