Write a new blog
|20-4-2009 - I have no clue what to name this blog!!!
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Hey there ladies... first I wanted to say that I love to check up on all of you... sorry I don't really get to post comments because I'm limited for time (especially when I have over 50 messages to check! lol)
As for me... I didn't sell my house instead we decided to rent it out and wait till the market improved! It was pretty much a blessing in disguise bc my sister's bf (more like a sister) needed a place ASAP so we moved out and she moved in! LOL So I still get to go to the house but now I don't have to clean it! hahaha Soooo as for me I went back to my mom's for now and my fiance is now in Nevada finding a place to work and live. I don't know how that'll work out. I don't know if we are taking a break... if he plans on changing his mind about wanting to have a baby... if I am going over there... do I want to go over there?? HUH... that basically sums up my life now!!!
Oh one more thing... his daughter is now living with her mom not bc he left but because she told us that she wanted to live with her bc "it's easier there" CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT???!!! So when I asked her why, she told me bc her mom doesn't check her homework and make her fix her mistakes!!! Oh and we have too many rules... oh I'm sorry you got punished for LYING and opening up a myspace without our permission!!! UHHHHhhhh... but you know what... this is a good time for me to get healthy (my tmj has been horrible!!!... stress related!) sooo lately I've been pretty good. Little lonely at night time... it's sooo crazy not to know what is going to happen. I don't know... I'm rambling on here!
Talk to you ladies soon!!!
6 Comments on I have no clue what to name this blog!!! andriette and christians mummy liz
- Thursday, 30 Apr So happy your doing good hunni.Sorry for the late comment,we were on holiday.:-) boystruckx2
- Tuesday, 21 Apr I agree with paxtynmom......Sounds like you are doing some soul searching. I wish you the best of luck, but don't forget about us :) firstmommy08
- Tuesday, 21 Apr I've missed hearing from you girlie. . . Hang in there Cyndy. Maybe this time away from your fiance will "make the heart grow founder". You'll both know, if you're really meant for each other or not. You're just in a pause time right now and it will be on PLAY eventually. Hang in there. Sam RainbowRach
- Tuesday, 21 Apr nice to hear from you, sounds like you have alot of decisions to make. good luck babe, we are right here for you x mommie-2-2
- Monday, 20 Apr Time to soul search! I miss living alone and eating ice cream in bed with a stained t shirt and some old boxers! Enjoy your freedom. Sorry about the TMJ. lilmissk
- Monday, 20 Apr Hey!!! That's good everything worked out with your house. I hope you can get better now since a bit of stress is gone.