Write a new blog
|04-11-2009 - Slight Freak out
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Two years ago today I said goodbye to daughter, Katherine Rose, my husband beside me holding my hand
10 months ago today I said goodbye to my son, Abner Martin, my husband beside me holding my hand
Today I sit and wait while a dear, dear friend is awaiting brain surgery for the third time to remove a tumor.
Today I realize that I'm petrified to birth the baby growing in my womb. I no longer trust birth and birthing, I no longer trust my body.
Today I realize I've come far but I also have a long way to go.
8 Comments on Slight Freak outnicholasmom
- Sunday, 15 Nov I hope with all my heart that everything goes well for you and your husband! kbfulloffaith
- Friday, 6 Nov I am praying that all will be well... CarminaK
- Thursday, 5 Nov I'm here if you need to talk. Hugs and Love today! :) humbledinhim
- Thursday, 5 Nov I'm praying for you...I can only imagine the heartache you feel. When I look at Abner's picture, it pains my heart...but to know that he's in our Saviors arms, there is no better place to be. Trust in the Lord...He will give you the strength, He will bring peace to your heart. God bless readyfor3
- Wednesday, 4 Nov Sorry hun, I know you have faced so much heartbreak in your life.. You will get through this. You are stronger then you know. Be strong for this baby! You can do it! x kara G.
- Wednesday, 4 Nov Oh you bring tears to my eyes honey. I will be praying for you to have a great experience this time around. I know you have been through so much. Shellie77
- Wednesday, 4 Nov Thinking of you. *hugs* roosa
- Wednesday, 4 Nov Sending you love, strength and lots of hugs! Karin