Write a new blog
|21-12-2009 - IT'S A BOY!!!!!!
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Judah Patrick arrived safely on Monday, January 14th! We had an amazing birth experience, our doctor was fantastic, labor was quick and unmedicated. Judah is home and we are doing so well...he nurses like a champ and is sleeping great. We are so blessed. Abner is never very far from our thoughts, especially in these days. The magic though was that the morning I went into labor I had a picture of Abner in heaven running all over inviting anyone he saw to come to his brother's birthday party....telling people to bring more balloons and confetti cause this was quite the shindig. It got me through labor and is a comfort often in these emotional days when I miss Abner and yet am falling so head over heals in love with Judah.
I hope that our experience brings hope to so many that healing and moving forward while remembering our angel babies IS possible and brings a richness to our lives that wouldn't otherwise be there.
Thanks to so many on this site who supported and encouraged us on this journey...not that it's over, but for the mountain passes we've just come through.
Amy and Judah
18 Comments on IT'S A BOY!!!!!!kbfulloffaith
- Friday, 8 Jan I am so very happy for you... minnie*me
- Thursday, 31 Dec Congratulations!!! So happy for you! ourlittlehogi
- Friday, 25 Dec thanks for all the congrats. we are really enjoying him so much. Merry Christmas everyone! nicholasmom
- Wednesday, 23 Dec I just read and I am SO happy for you!! Congratulations! Your dream was beautiful and I'm sure Abner is watching over you all! I feel that my babies are watching over us too! And sometimes when Michael looks up to the ceiling and smiles, I know his brothers and sister are there with him! What a wonderful Christmas gift you have recieved! God bless you all!! tto
- Tuesday, 22 Dec I am so happy for you- tears came to eyes when I read about Abner. It is so sweet and I bet he was watching excitedly! I love the name Judah too! Congratulations- enjoy! kara G.
- Tuesday, 22 Dec Oh...I am so happy for you. I have been holding my breath for you for so long waiting to hear some good news. I am so glad that everything has gone well for you this time and that you and your little bundle of sweetness are home. After my two miscarriages and finally getting our little Keira my husband often comments that it took three tries to get PERFECT. I am sure that you will reflect on your new joy as perfect in every way. Much love and peace to you and your family. SaraJoy
- Tuesday, 22 Dec Congratulations!! What a beautiful story and I love the image of Abner - I will remember that always. :) mugs
- Tuesday, 22 Dec Congrats to you!!!!!! redheadmama
- Tuesday, 22 Dec I am weeping. :) But with *joy*! roosa
- Tuesday, 22 Dec Congratulations - I am so happy for you! Glad to hear all went well and smooth with the birth. What a beautiful picture you had of Abner in heaven inviting all his friends to Judah's birthday party. Enjoy your baby boy. xox Karin yorkie puggle
- Tuesday, 22 Dec What a beautiful birth story. His name is beautiful too. I am so happy for you and your family. I have goose bumps : ) XOXO Dana jenn.and.pumpkin
- Tuesday, 22 Dec CONGRATS!! So happy for you!! julz
- Tuesday, 22 Dec Congrats sweetie!!!! aussiegirl80
- Tuesday, 22 Dec Congratulations, I am so happy for you xxx girlinterrupted
- Tuesday, 22 Dec Thats fantastic news, Im so happy it went well. Love to you and your new baby boy xxx steph2009
- Tuesday, 22 Dec I am so relieved to hear that everything went so well... you've been on my mind a lot these past few days... Welcome little Judah!! So glad we have both made it to the other side in one piece... it was a bit touch and go there - for both of us - for a while... but we're here... and what a view! readyfor3
- Monday, 21 Dec wonderful! wonderful wonderful! I am so happy for you hun! (btw did you mean Dec 14??) welcome baby Judah! ImWaiting4Baby
- Monday, 21 Dec AWWWW Congratulations Amy!!! I am so thankful that Judah arrived safe and sound!