Write a new blog
|07-2-2010 - Almost 16 weeks - Pelivc Pain - SPD
||My mood while writing this blog:|
So far this pregnancy is flying by! Im so busy with my 14 month old son that I havent got time to focus on the physical changes and am not constantly worried like I was with my son. I had my NT scan and got pictures when I was 13 weeks, everything looked good! We go on the 24th for the gender U/S and find out on March 1st when we see the Dr again *Techs arent allowed to tell us the sex*
So far the difference between the 2 pregnancies are
1. Felt sick for 7 weeks with this one and didnt with my first
2. Had nosebleeds with my son but not so muchw ith this one
3. Had 2 sinus infections with this one..none at all with my first
4. tired till week 8 with both *and again week 15 with this one but think it had more to do with the infection*
5. HUGE weight gain with my first, not as much this time but feel like its creeping
6. was always hungry with my first
7. Pelvic pain! OMG and its hitting full force with this one too :( Its hurts to walk and Im not quite 16 weeks
8. both Heart rates in first and second pregnancy seem to b about the same 140-150
9. first pregnancy had partail placenta previa *was covering cervix* This one the placenta is in front between baby and my belly
10 Constipation and water retention. Makes my weight go up and down drastically and when I find soemthing that works it seems to stop working within a few days. Theres time I cant go to the washroom for up to 4 days..talk about uncomfortable!
With my son at about 18 weeks or so I started getting pelvic pain, it felt like I had been kicked in the crotch *pubic bone felt tender and sore* and hurt to walk. It lasted throughout the entire pregnancy. Now again Im a few days shy of 16 weeks and woke up this morning with pain when I walk. Its the same pain and goes into my hips. I hardly have a bump but am not gona just deal with the pain. I will buy a support this time. I carry my son around a lot which isnt helping, he's 14 months and 30lbs..its a lot of extra weight putting pressure right where Im already hurting.
1 Comments on Almost 16 weeks - Pelivc Pain - SPD~YummyMummy~
- Monday, 8 Feb I too have SPD and it isn't nice at all, even turning over in bed is a nightmare, all my bones have started to crack too and the doctors said it was because of the hormone Relaxin. I was referred for physio, it might be worth seeing if that helps at all..