Write a new blog
|10-2-2009 - oh so tired!
||My mood while writing this blog:|
i have never, felt this tired before!! with my son, i cant remember being this drained all the time!! i worked full time, right up until 2 days before i had him- and i still wasnt this tired. I know they say each pregnancy is different, but i never truely believed that until i started expieriencing it. Not only am i super tired, im so beyond emotional im starting to scare my husband. yesterday he got home from his dads (which is next door) and he smelled like the propane heater he has in his garage, and i almost threw up when he hugged me. i told him he smelled... not being mean, but just letting him know that he needed to get away from me. it upset him- because he didnt understand why i would be so blunt about it and i BUSTED out crying. i didnt even feel it coming on-- it just came out. And once i noticed myself crying, i started crying even harder. it was crazy!!! when i finally stopped, i looked up at him and he looked so scared, and then i couldnt stop laughing. i feel like my body is playing tricks on me! i was never like this last time, so this is all so new to me.
My headaches have been coming back- not as bad as last time, which is good- but i was hoping i wasnt going to get them at all. Theyre really bad migraines that make me have tunnel vision- its horrible. if i stare at something, everything else around it dissapears. the only thing that makes them go away, is going to bed right away and sleeping it off- thankfully ive only gotten them when my husband has been home and he can take Charlie and let me go to bed. Ive noticed that drinking tons of water during the day seems to be helping- the days i get them, i havent drank as much as i usually do.
And, my last thing.. my dreams.. feel so real. i had a dream last night, that i had triplets. 2 girls and a boy. i woke up feeling like it was so real, that it was scary. i know its beyond crazy to even happen... but every single night, all my dreams have been about babies. always more than one. i have no twins at all on my side of the family, i think my husband has a set somewhere..... its just so wierd to have these dreams, because ive never had them before. With charlie- i always had dreams about little boys.. i just knew we were having a boy.. this time around, its always mulitple girls, last night, first time there was a boy in the dream. we'll have to wait and see. my first ultrasound isnt until march-- which seems like an eternity away.
My husband and i have decided to go away on vacation one last time, before our baby gets here. I'm getting very excited for getting away for a week and having it just be us before our family gets bigger. We're going to Myrtle Beach in June- so i have that to look foward to, and the birth of our baby =o)
i hope all you ladies are having a wonderful pregnancy so far =o)
5 Comments on oh so tired! sleepymomma
- Tuesday, 10 Feb I am tired too. This time around seems to be so much worse. I have actually fallen asleep at work while I was typing. My husband rocks, so I get to sleep a lot. I have had a few odd dreams but nothing too weird. Hang in there, and hopefully it gets better. HollyJean
- Tuesday, 10 Feb well Amber at least you are having you melt downs with your bubby. I had to call the vet today to cxl an appt for my lil dog and I started crying with the guy on the phone!! and yesterday I was exchangeing a pg journal because it was missing pages the girl told me I could because I had started to write in it!! so I asked for the mangager I jsut wanted a new one just like it. he told me no problem and there I went..I felt like such a dork!! As for your dreams I had one when a close friend was pg I told her she was having twin boys she had her U/S that morning she was having twin boys no lying there it was soo freaky!! I havent had any dreams yet. probly because I still dont beleive I am pg yet. I sorry you are having the headachs..wish I had some tips for ya but I dont I am brand new to this whole pg thing for my self. good luck!
- Tuesday, 10 Feb right now its snowing!!! its crazyness where i live..and i dream a lot of crazy stuff too ...im not 100% on who the father of my child is...i want it to be sean the father of my FIRST but its possible it could be another mans...but my dreams have been that the father is some rediculous out of line person (co-worker or ex) sooo weird ....nothing about the actual BABY though, i remember having those kind of dreams with my daughter though lol...in one of my dreams i tried to stick her back in!! cuz i knew she wasnt ready to come out yet (eek)....EMOTIONAL i try not to be..i hold back a lot..but there are moments i cant hold it back anymore and they happen at such odd times like u said..ill be watching SOAPS and a touchy moment will come on and ill start sobbing and feel really hurt...and then ill wipe the tears away and think "gee that was silly" i havnt laughed histarically afterwards though cuz i havnt had someone witness it yet hehe.....I EAT! I EAT EAT EAT EAT....i eat breakfast an hour later have a sandwich , 15 mins later have a bag of chips half hour later have an orange 20 mins later have big cup of juice with granola bar...then lunch! and same thing through out the day its crazy!!! WELL hope all is well...it gets easier (so im told) because this to is my SECOND and my first time around was SOOOO much easier ...and i thought the SECOND time around would be..... missdaisy623
- Tuesday, 10 Feb Oh girl I know what you mean about exhaustion!! I get home in the evenings from work and eat dinner and GONE!! on the couch before 8 usually. It's terrible. I feel so useless because I just come home and crash. I haven't been sick much, a little nausea here and there but the exhaustion is something new to me. No crazy dreams for me yet but I have been getting very hot in the middle of the night - probably hormones - and sometimes I can't stand the look of anyone lol...like demon woman comes out or something. The other day my hubby and I were watching tv and he pressed down on me trying to move (he didn't press hard at all) and I just burst into tears and then the thought of how hard I was crying and how stupid the reason was that made me cry then made me laugh hysterically and he told me I was freaking him out. Haha - so it's normal I guess, or we are two weird pregnant ladies. SunnyMom
- Tuesday, 10 Feb Everything you describe sounds like the normal "joys of pregnancy" honey :-) Hubby will get used to the new you. I have such crazy dreams!!! I agree with you that the lack of hydration could cause the headaches but do check with your doctor too. I wish you well on this crazy roller coaster ride called pregnancy :-) I am so excited that we have made it to 35 weeks, this is our first!