Write a new blog
|04-3-2009 - no more spotting
||My mood while writing this blog:|
since no one knows whats going on yet... we decided not to tell anyone until we know 100% whats going on, i decided to write another blog.. just to vent and talk.
After my husband and i cried our eyes out last night.. i realized that everything does happen for a reason. i know i can keep telling myself that, but believing it is another story. whatever is meant to happen, will happen. i was sure, i was going to bleed everything out last night... but for some reason- it went away. im just so confused as to what is going on with my body right now. does that usually happen? when you start spotting brown... and it just goes away? is it suppose to turn red, or pink? i dont know! i have no idea why the baby is only measuring 5 or so weeks... i have no idea why i would test positive on jan 27th-- even if it was the faintest line ever. could i have ovulated sooo much later than i thought i did?.... who knows. all i know is i want to find out as soon as i can- so i can get through this, and start trying again...
i have no idea what is suppose to come with the miscarriage. my dr said heavy period like bleeding, and severe cramping. and i have none of that. he said the spotting could be nothing, or the start of something to come. my husband is trying to stay positive... but me on the other hand... i know. i know its not good-- i know my baby is gone. i know so many of you have been through this... sometimes more than once, and while i sat there reading all of your stories.. it made me so sad.. but until i heard those words leave the drs mouth... i never really understood the devestation. its the most horrible feeling in the entire world.. knowing your baby stopped growing inside of you.
thank you all for listening.. i will keep you posted =o)
7 Comments on no more spottinggabbygabs20
- Wednesday, 4 Mar I am hoping and praying your baby is ok. I ovulated later in my cycle. It is easily done. Sometimes we convince our bodies that we are pregnant before we are and then ovulate late and then fall pregnant. I so hope this is the case for you. When will you recieve another scan? You need one to put your mind at ease. They should find a heartbeat in about a week if you are only measuring 5 weeks. Please stay positive as I know I will for you. Never give up and know that we are all here if you need to talk. Yes a miscarriage would be sore. You are after all having contractions so don't think of the worst until that comes. Spotting in early pregnancy is quite common. Is there any chance you can be 5 weeks??? If so then pray for the best outcome possible. All my love Gabby xoxox orone
- Wednesday, 4 Mar Amber, my heart is just breaking for you right now. I just went through this on Halloween this past year and it broke my heart, the same as it did the first time a few days after Christmas a couple of years ago. I'm really hoping that this was just a miscalculation and that your baby is still ok, but I also know the feeling when you just know something isn't right. I'm really hoping you get positive news on Thursday with your levels being tested. Hang in there, it may still be ok..and if it isn't you will get through this I promise, and you will go on to have a healthy baby, not matter how terrified you are. Here I am almost 10 weeks with this little bean and still every time I go to the bathroom I'm convinced I'm going to see blood. They tell me the baby is healthy, but it's so hard to stay positive when you've experienced such hell. Hang in there and know there are a lot of us out here that have unfortunately gone through this and want to be there for you. Erin ~ I luv my boyz ~
- Wednesday, 4 Mar (((HuGz))) I hope this bean is just stubborn and giving you unneeded trouble......
- Wednesday, 4 Mar Hi again...I just responded to your other blog. I've had 5 miscarriages over the past 5 years and each was slightly different...but each time I had that horrible depressing feeling of doom. Sometimes I did suddenly have a lot of red blood and cramping and others started slow with a bit of brown blood on and off and no cramping right away. The last miscarriage was the twin of the baby I am now carrying at 38 weeks. It started just with brown blood then gross chunky grey blood...I don't think I ever even had red blood. The cramps didn't start right away. The "old" blood came and went for weeks. Every time I thought it was over it would start up again. I had to mourn the loss of that baby for a while before I could celebrate the survival of the other one. It amazes me that he survived a full miscarriage. I have misscarried twins before and lost both at 8 weeks. Twins run in my family and it was SO exciting for me but I guess not meant to be.
The only thing that healed my sadness was to look forward to trying again...and...again...and again. I don't talk about it much because it still hurts. I wish I could bring you more comfort but please know that you are understood and supported. Try to hold your faith until you have final word. ryleighsmom
- Wednesday, 4 Mar Amber:
I just want you to know I am feeling EXACTLY the same way you are right now. Waiting. It is the worst feeling in the worls, when you are waiting for the negative, and still have that TINY hope that the positive will overcome. I am praying for you, and myself, that we can get through this, and move on. I want the same, to start trying RIGHT away again. It took me 2 and a half years to get pregnant with this one, so I am hoping God will be on my side for the next one. Good luck with EVERYTHING, and if it is fate's decision that you lose this one, then I wish you nothing but the best of luck with the next. sls shannon
- Wednesday, 4 Mar you know what? it was last wednesday when i started spotting brown.. it was off and on, 4 ultrasounds later, and now yesterday was when it came full red and flow like, im sure i ost the baby.. my docor too said it it would be heavy cramping and also very painful, i have no cramps and no pain, its just like im having my period.. so i cant really tell you, but i too have never been trough this and know its definately a rollercoaster ride.. hang in there.. DanielleGosden
- Wednesday, 4 Mar Hi Amber,
I'm thinking of you, so sorry and i really wish you get the news you want - the good newx xx