Write a new blog
|11-3-2009 - hot flashes....
||My mood while writing this blog:|
i realized that i cannot stay away from this site!!!! none of my friends really have any kids- so have never been through half the stuff that all of us have been though, so im turning to you ladies again!
for those of you that have been through a m/c.... did any of you get really hot at times. ever since yesterday- i have been having crazy hot flashes. ive been keeping an eye on my temp.. but its not even close to a fever. i'm just seeing if this is normal, or if i should be worried. i feel completely fine otherwise- no cramping, hardly any bleeding.... just these annoying hot flashes.
13 Comments on hot flashes.... mommy2mylesNchace
- Friday, 13 Mar Hey girl I understand what you are going through. I myself have had three miscarriages so I understand your pain but I don't remember if I got hot flashes. Best of luck 07babe
- Thursday, 12 Mar girl, i have been reading all your blogs, and I know your going through alot right now, but my heart is with you!!!! I have never been through a miscriage yet , but i did however new someone who went through a rough m/c and they had hot flashes alot lasted about 2 days? if it dosent go away soon call your dr and talk about it. i am sure some these ladies know more than me and are better at giving you better answers than me bbut if ya everneed to talk. you can always message me =] navywife0407
- Thursday, 12 Mar I have had 5 miscarriages, I did have hotflashes but it was not from the miscarriage it was from the pain medication. Maybe thats it for you too? sindi-and-justin
- Thursday, 12 Mar i don't recall hot flashes either... just check.. i know each person is different... let us know... xxx take care orone
- Wednesday, 11 Mar I didin't experience any hot flashes either with my miscarriages...so I would definitely call the doctor just to be safe. 402nikkib
- Wednesday, 11 Mar Im so sorry you are going through this...I remember having chills and a fever at the same time...a fever is there when your body is fighting something...so maybe with all of the adjustments your body is going through it doesnt know if it is an infection or what....but I would definately keep yourself comfortable...I kept a gallon (a milk jug) filled with HOT water on my abdomin for about two days...I had serious cramping...and I was in the ER at least 3 different times within 10 days...So if you feel like something is wrong go to the ER....they are suppose to be the experts...and its better to know whats going on....then worry yourself sick about it...pay attention to what your body is telling ya...take care lady... ParkerNHarpersMom
- Wednesday, 11 Mar I don't recall having hot flashes with my miscarriages. hmm. BattleSong
- Wednesday, 11 Mar my doc told me that my body will still act pregnant for a while, till all the hormones disappear. like i still had a round belly [tiny but you know when it starts taken a shape? lol] and cravings ect... i would give your self a cycle or two to re-adjust sls shannon
- Wednesday, 11 Mar flashes not slashes sls shannon
- Wednesday, 11 Mar no, i cant say i have had hot slashes, but i did when i was preggo.. i would call your doctor or a health link number for your area and just ask just incase.. SunnyMom
- Wednesday, 11 Mar I don't remember that with my mcs but it's possible....I think your adjusting hormones may do it. During my pregnancy I have been soaked with sweat often during the night and I know it's hormone related.
I just googled around and read a posting that said if you have a fever, chills OR hot flashes to go to the ER....so call your doc anyhow, OK?
Please stay and chat with us as much as you want...we are here for you :-) It is very hard to talk about mc to people who haven't been though it. mugs
- Wednesday, 11 Mar I will wake up in the middle of the night just soaking wet with sweat becasue I am so hot (ew)...same as you, no fever but feeling hot off and on constantly. I agree with christinesc...it's most likely hormones adjusting. How are you doing otherwise...emotionally? Thinking of you... christinesc
- Wednesday, 11 Mar It probably just your hormones adjusting. Im sorry youre having to go through this.