Write a new blog
|21-4-2009 - crazy AF
||My mood while writing this blog:|
so as you know, my period arrived on saturday the 18th.. i was thrilled!!!!!! but its been so wierd. all day saturday it was super light. on sunday, it pretty much stayed the same.. but nothing like it usually is. im not a heavy bleeder during my period anyways, but this... its crazy! monday comes around, and its hardly even there.. infact, if i wanted to.. i could have worn nothing at all, just my underwear.. and it wouldnt even have gotten on them. today, theres nothing but some light light light brown spotting. 3 days?!.... what is that? ive never had a 3 day period in my entire life. i mean, im not complaining... at all!! but its just not like me. i know they say everyone is different, when getting your first AF after a m/c, but i mostly heard that it was real heavy and crampy- and ive had none of that. anyways, im just ranting about nothing i suppose.. i asked the ladies in the TTC after loss forum, but was also wondering from all you ladies out there, who have had a natural m/c... how was your first period?? and should i be concerned?
10 Comments on crazy AFreadyfor3
- Friday, 8 May hmm...my first period after m/c came April 22, it was moderately painful and quite heavy and clotty. it lasted about 6 days... mungbean
- Tuesday, 21 Apr my friend i was telling you about also had a really light and short period after m/c, then the next one was normal. buffyhaving twins
- Tuesday, 21 Apr After my m/c mine was 2 days, then nothing for a few days then a little bit a few days later and it was pretty light. Next month it was pretty normal, just not dead on 28 days, I think it was closer to 35 days. irs
- Tuesday, 21 Apr My AF was only two days....I have shot Af's though. I usally have them for 3-4 days but the last one was the shortest. Good luck!!!! SunnyMom
- Tuesday, 21 Apr I don't think that it's anything to worry about....your cycle could be different now due to hormones. My usual af is just 3 days. Congrats!!! It's so exciting that you are moving forward...I am SOOOO happy for you :-) Shellie77
- Tuesday, 21 Apr After my m/c I didnt even have a period before I got pregnant again! Though it did skip a month. ParkerNHarpersMom
- Tuesday, 21 Apr ya, the first cycle after a mc is always wacko, don't put too much thought or concern into it. Your body is still recovering and doesn't always bounce back to normal cycles right away. ~ I luv my boyz ~
- Tuesday, 21 Apr I would wait a week take a pregnancy test just in case it may have been implantation spotting if it is negative then Id say it was just a blessed short af!
best of luck and I hope this next month is your month! sls shannon
- Tuesday, 21 Apr my period is usually 3 days, and my first one after MC was 1.5 days, and throughout i didnt really have to wear anything either ?? yay to us!! DiandClover
- Tuesday, 21 Apr It's different for everyone - The bleeding I had with the m/c lasted 7 days, and was heavy and painful. The month following I did not ovulate at all, so my 'period' was fairly light and lasted 4 days. This period is technically my first real period after my m/c, as I did ovulate this past cycle - seems to be back on track as far as how heavy it is and how long it appears it will last. Your cycle coming up I'd say you will find is much more on par with what you would consider your 'normal' cycle to be.