Write a new blog
|06-5-2009 - good morning =o)
||My mood while writing this blog:|
Good morning ladies!!
Well, our BD weekend marathon went well! and is still going strong!! i dont want to miss the egg if i 'o' late. according to the chart on here, i was suppose to ovulate yesterday-- but the cm i was having was barely there at all... so i was a little weary that yesterday was infact "the day" my husband doesnt seeme to be complaining!! =o)
anyways!!, i have a quick question for all of you. I have been having very very mild cramping on and off for the past few days. It almost feels like period like cramps, but not as bad.. i hardly notice them... until i notice them, if that makes sense. and like i said, the cm i was having.. was little to none- nothing what it usually is when i ovulate. i went to the bathroom this morning, and when i wiped there was a lot more cm than ive been having all week... so much i had to wipe twice. when i wiped the second time, i noticed a tiny bit of blood mixed in. so little i had to look a few times to make sure thats what it was. when i wiped again, it was there again..... so i wiped again and it was gone. i havent checked since, i want to give it a little while. what do you ladies think?? do you think my period is coming, again!... and thats what the cramps have been? uhggggggg!! i dont know!! any imput from you ladies would be great! i love to know what everyone thinks!!!! so give it to me! the good, the bad AND the ugly!! =o)
hope to hear from you all soon!
5 Comments on good morning =o) hollyjean
- Thursday, 7 May not too sure...but GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!! notsmithers
- Wednesday, 6 May well i get slight cramps when im just about to "o" late and thats how i judged how to get preg on my first and this one. on this one i was b feeding so its all i had to go on. id say it should be right time for you. i did the marathon thing too on both occasions and it worked, so fingers crossed that it is good news. dont get too excited tho because you might a big let down....good luck xxxx ~ I luv my boyz ~
- Wednesday, 6 May I know this may be tmi but the extra discharge is more then likely from your hubbies semen,and the blood can be irritation of the cervix from all the bding but since you are having some pains id say you caught that egg I think your going to get that bfp !!!!!!!When I got pregnant it was the same thing some little cramps here and there,,,,and I got my bfp!!! starka2004
- Wednesday, 6 May You can often have cramping and very light bleeding when you ovulate so it could indeed be ovulation. DiandClover
- Wednesday, 6 May No, not your period! FERTILE!! Just before ovulation, we sometimes have an estrogen surge along with the LH, then the estrogen dips, we spot a little, then we ovulate! Keep up the BD marathon, your egg will soon be on the move, if not already! ;) Good luck!