Write a new blog
|19-6-2009 - took another test
||My mood while writing this blog:|
and the line is darker than the one i took yesterday, already!! you can even see it when you take a picture of it on the camera! i would post the pic, but i deleted it from the camera incase my husband sees it.. and i dont want to put it on the computer incase he sees that too! so i'll post pics after i give him the test for fathers day. im pretty proud of myself for not spilling the beans to him yet =o)
im still super nervous that this pregnancy is going to end the same with the last one did in march- but im trying soooo very hard to stay positive here.
I have a dr appt for my annual in the middle of July- i think im going to wait til then to tell my them, and have then 'confirm' it when i go that day-- i'll be around 8 wks.. all theyre going to do is make me pee on a stick to confirm it, and have a follow up for paper work- they wont give me my first u/s until im at least 12 weeks.. even though im going to talk to my dr ( the woman i USUALLY go to.. not those men i saw last time!) and beg her to give me an early one for my peace of mind, even if i have to pay for it out of pocket. ive been taking pre-natals since november 2008... and havent stopped, so im not worried about that.
thank you ALL for your well wishes and kind words- they mean the world to me! =o) i'll let you all know how Fathers Day goes, and what his reaction is... have a wonderful rest of the day =o)
14 Comments on took another testourlittlehogi
- Tuesday, 23 Jun congratulations! starka2004
- Tuesday, 23 Jun Congratulations!! I'm so happy to hear that you guys are pregnant again. I hope eveything goes wonderful for you guys! PeapodMommy
- Monday, 22 Jun I'm just dying to know how it went when you gave your hubby his Father's Day present! Update when you can... orone
- Sunday, 21 Jun Amber, I'm so happy for you! I've been a tad absent from my computer the last few months, but I haven't forgotten about you! What a wonderful fathers day gift for your husband.
- Sunday, 21 Jun What great news! And what a fun way for the hubs to find out!! I know what its like to be keeping fingers, toes, ankles, ears crossed (LOL) during that first trimester so feel free to chat any time TexasMommyWannaBe
- Friday, 19 Jun Wonderful news! You are going to be a great mommy - you already are to Charlie! And do not worry; every pregnancy is different and you are going to have a beautiful, healthy baby in 8 months!!! We are so happy for you! :) agummybear
- Friday, 19 Jun YAY! Congrats! BattleSong
- Friday, 19 Jun what a wonderful fathers day you guys are going to have! even if your not telling anyone right away! i was going to do the same but i really couldnt contain myself! lol Plus i just know you will have a diffrent experiance this time around!! YAYYY!!!
My doctor told me not to worry about a m/c cause its a diffrent baby and it was unfair not to give my baby a chance to prove its self.. and it wasnt fair on me. if i did end up having one i wanted to at least enjoy everyday i got to be with my baby. no regrets. but i think after she said that really made me think about it.. she didnt say that to hurt my feelings, but she WAS indeed very right.. it really got me threw with less worry! i hope it helps you too!! :) mll28
- Friday, 19 Jun Congrats!! YAY!! Good for you on not spilling the beans :P
Try and stay positive though because very pregnancy is different.
- Friday, 19 Jun woooooheyyyyyyy!!!!! how exciting. Cannot wait til you tell your DH and we can see the pics!! hehe Please stay positive for your little bean, I am sure this pregnancy is going to be perfect x x x SO excited for fathers day!!! yay! blee71377
- Friday, 19 Jun Hooray! I'm so happy for you! I'll keep you in my prayers! =) MRSSMITH600
- Friday, 19 Jun Congratulations I knew it would be positive this month. What a great fathers day surprise x Try not to worry too much about the past and look to the future ~ I luv my boyz ~
- Friday, 19 Jun Im sure all will go well and bubs is healthy dad is in for a perfect fathers day its just meant to be!!!! excited4babies
- Friday, 19 Jun Yay We will both be telling our DH's!! I'm so excited I can't wait for Sunday!