Write a new blog
|30-6-2009 - update
||My mood while writing this blog:|
the nurse FINALLY just called me back (which makes me very frustrated and annoyed that it took more than 24 hours) and she said she was very very happy with the test results. and that things look great. i told her i was so nervous to even pick up the phone and she told me not to worry and that things looked great. she woulnt tell me the numbers over the phone and said we would talk about it tomorrow at my u/s because she didnt want me to think i was in a certain week--- until we look at the ultrasound and talk about it then.. STUPIDDDDDDDDDD..
im so fed up with them... honestly. tomorrow i'm going for my ultrasound, and then im calling another dr. on top of that-- i got a letter in the mail yesterday, telling me they changed my annual appt from july- to september. its just getting to the point now... where i feel like im not going to have an appt with MY dr until i break. you know? ive been waiting and WANTING to see her- to talk to a female dr... since january. and now i have to wait until september to see even her1?!!? i feel like the drs offie has no soul!!!!! i know there are drs out there that are compasionate... i know there are drs out there that give you friggin results OVER THE PHONE!!!!! i read everyones blogs on here.. and i get SOO jealous of some of your relationships with your drs. i want that... i NEED that. i know, ive said a million times im done with these morons.. but tomorrow is it. if everything goes as smoothly as i hope and pray--- thats it..
how do i go about switching drs? do i call anther office and they handle transfering everything?? or do i have to do that. im sure they'll tell me... i need to do this. not only for me...but for this little baby growing inside.... i at least owe him/her that much.... they are VERY much wanted.. and i need to do the best for us!
i will let you all know how tomorrow goes. at least now, i can breathe... knowing my numbers are going up and look good. i wish i could have told you all more! i wish they could have told me more. only time will tell i guess.
keep us in your prayers =o)
much love, to everyone of you!!
Amber and Baby
9 Comments on updatesleepymomma
- Wednesday, 1 Jul You will want to ask for and sign a release of information form at your old doctors office which will give them permission to release records to the new doctor. They usually won't release information unless you sign one. RainbowRach
- Tuesday, 30 Jun YAY for good numbers!!!! Good luck at the scan, looking forward to another positive update!!!
I know here in the uk we contact the dr we want to change to and they deal with the transfer of the paperwork. Defo move if you are not happy x aussiegirl80
- Tuesday, 30 Jun I am so sorry that you are having such a rotten time with your doctor's office. Definately find a new doc, it will make everything so much easier on you. Maybe talk to friends and see if they can recommend somebody who they think you would be comfortable with?? I hope that your ultra sound goes well :) BabySaunders
- Tuesday, 30 Jun I have switched my general practitioner so many times lol. You just do it through your insurance company. As far as OB, I just go. I don't even tell anyone. I will be going to be 3rd OB in 2 pregnancies on the 7th. You really have to find who you're comfortable with. PeapodMommy
- Tuesday, 30 Jun I have swtiched dr's in the past because of a problem unrelated to pregnancy and the new dr. handled everything...and I have a good friend who switched in the middle of her pregnancy (to my dr!) and my dr. handled everything too so i think that's how it works. i too love my dr. and have a great experience everytime i go. The u/s tech and the NP both know me by name and so do most of the nurses. My dr. is very attentive, etc. You will be amazed about how much better you feel when you switch. i went to the same dr. for about 7 years and when i finally switched i was shocked that I had put up with it that long thinking it was completely normal. As far as numbers go, my dr. has always told me over the phone and I was told by my NP that the actual number doesn't tell you what week your in. It just tells you that everything is good if it's going up appropriately! Get your u/s tomorrow and then get the heck outta there!
As far as your numbers go - WOOHOOOOO! Shellie77
- Tuesday, 30 Jun Im so happy for you! I remember that call too btw...sooo scared to pick up the phone and be told the numbers didnt look good. I love my Drs..they truly care about me and my baby. I am always told details on every test and their results. If they dont, I ask and they have no problem telling me what the numbers are. And everytime I come in the office, everyone there knows me and asks how me and the baby are. I cant imagine going through all of this without that! Good luck to you sweetie! lil.pigz
- Tuesday, 30 Jun Great News! I am so glad it turned out ok:-) Yes...DEFINITELY get a new OB. You shouldn't have any problems switching. It's when you are past 5 months or so they pitch a fit, atleast the ones in my area do. I have had a different DR with each of my kids. Partially because we moved, but mostly because I just was totally unsatisfied with them. I found one now who is excellent and he delivered my last. It takes time but don't settle for less than you deserve, best of luck!!! mmyof3angels
- Tuesday, 30 Jun That is outstanding news! So glad to hear that everything is going well! I wish you the best of luck finding a doctor that will be there when you need them! Good uck and Congrats again girl!! Lots of love to you and little one!! blee71377
- Tuesday, 30 Jun Oh my goodness! Find a new doctor. I have an amazing doctor. The whole office is like family. They are so supportive. You deserve that too! Ask your friends who they go to. I believe if you change doctors the new doctors office gets all of your information transfered for you. If all else fails talk to the nurse at your current doctor's office and let her know how you feel. I hope you have great success with whichever doctor you end up with. You are totally in my prayers! I love reading your blogs. They are so inspirational! Can't wait to hear the updates! =)